More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

An idea for a dark/depressing drama

Title- Campground

Plot- A drug dealer (played by Ryan Gosling), responsible for the death of a woman who he inadvertently gave tainted drugs to, tries to wash away his guilt by going to a secluded campground with three of his unsuspecting friends. Here, he must come to the ultimate conclusion- should he turn himself in, facing possible life in prison, or go on with his life with her blood on his hands?

Director- Derek Cianfrance

MPAA- R for pervasive language and drug content, and some brief nudity
Mark Angelini
06-18-2013 02:15 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Magoo

Ashley Taken

The movie is in flashback format, the drug dealer in a confessional booth for most of the movie, confessing his sins to Father Magoo. After his session, he makes "the right choice" (this ending will leave the audience depressed for weeks)

Jun 19 - 11:05 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Ha. Not a bad idea for an ending

Jun 19 - 11:15 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

The three friends would be played by- Joseph-Gordon Levitt, Anton Yelchin, and Josh Hutcherson (open minds people, open minds)

Jun 18 - 03:32 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Wow, that's pretty brilliant. I like it, Mark.

Jun 18 - 02:43 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Thanks

Jun 18 - 02:44 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Ryan Gosling is the man to go to when you need depressing. Blue Valentine made me depressed.

Jun 18 - 02:36 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Still haven't seen that one. I will eventually though

Jun 18 - 02:49 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

If you have Netflix, its on there.

Jun 18 - 02:51 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Unfortunately don't have Netflix. I'll just rent it from the library or something

Jun 18 - 02:53 PM

John Tyler

J *

Pretty good.

Jun 18 - 02:16 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Yeah. The idea for it popped into my head a few months ago. Maybe a bit too Place Beyond the Pines-esque, but whatever. Lol

Jun 18 - 02:18 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Wally Pfister would be the cinematographer. lol

Jun 18 - 02:27 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile