More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

My idea for a movie called "The Best Movie Ever."

Emma Stone drops her cell phone. Mila Kunis picks it up and returns it to her. They both realize that they are lesbian and they start kissing passionately. (Two hours later) they are still kissing, but they are naked.
Alex Maverick
06-18-2013 05:11 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Or, it could be a group of comic book fans in a room, admitting that they are incredibly stupid people who call people rapists in an attempt to make themselves seem better.

Jun 21 - 07:05 AM

Blondie

No Name

The best movie ever? Wow, you're retarded.

Jun 21 - 07:09 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

GENIUS!!!

Jun 19 - 05:45 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Shut your nonsense up.

Jun 19 - 05:47 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Frankly troll, I don't give a damn.

Jun 19 - 05:50 AM

Max M.

The Dude

Why?

Jun 19 - 05:33 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Or maybe you should call it "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Stalker Fantasy."

Jun 19 - 12:28 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

If you think that this is twisted, then there's a lot you haven't experienced yet. In some cases, that's a good thing.

Jun 19 - 12:40 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Nah, it's not that twisted. It's pretty fucking awesome. But I was referring to the Kanye West album.

Jun 19 - 12:41 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Only you would listen to that whack ass rapper.

Jun 19 - 01:11 AM

Diego Tutweiller

He sucks, but I figured that everybody would have heard of the title by now...

Jun 19 - 01:17 AM

John Abella

John Abella

You retarded kid...You're probably a fat acne faced virgin with 1 inch penis hahaha

Jun 19 - 12:14 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Dude, let me clear this up for you: YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A 12 YEAR OLD WITH A BLEEDING VAGINA.

Jun 19 - 12:27 AM

Blondie

No Name

Me and my friend had an idea of the best movie ever made called "The Best Movie Ever Made."
...Let's just say that yours is better.

Jun 18 - 05:19 PM

John Tyler

J *

What about Jessica Chastain licking Kate Beckinsale's pussy while boning Jennifer Lawrence, whose rubbing Rachel Weisz's tongue on Laurie Holden's boobs as Catherine Zeta-Jones smooches Julie Delpy's belly button.

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Save that for the sequel. It'll be a whole franchise.

Jun 18 - 05:20 PM

John Tyler

J *

WHY?!!! THAT'S THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF MAN-FUCKING-KIND!!!

Jun 18 - 05:21 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Because I got dibs on the first movie. You respect dibs, right?

Jun 18 - 05:23 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

And because the only perfect 10 in your movie is Kate Beckinsale.

Jun 18 - 05:25 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I agree with Alex. I find the rest of those girls pretty unremarkable. It should be Emma Stone, Mila Kunis, Jane Levy, Christina Hendricks, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Lawrence, and Alice Eve.

Jun 19 - 05:52 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I'm in.

Jun 19 - 12:16 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Catherine Zeta-Jones? Julie Delpy? I'm sorry, but I think we should replace them with Alice Eve and Jane Levy.

Jun 19 - 05:47 AM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Damn, pretty soon I will have to change my celebrity crush to Megan Fox. I can not get her out of me head.

Jun 18 - 05:16 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

Would you excuse me for a few minutes?

Jun 18 - 05:15 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Going to go and hurt yourself?

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Naaa. Megan Fox rubbing her Taco all over me. MMMMMMMM YUMMY! Best movie EVER!!!!!!

Jun 18 - 05:15 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

No, that does not sound as good.

Jun 18 - 05:17 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

You no has liking for the MEGAN FOX?
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Your punishment is my screen name. PULL IT!

Jun 18 - 05:20 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Why would he want to see a movie about Megan Fox rubbing her pussy on you? At the very least, she would have to be doing it with another woman.

Jun 18 - 05:22 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

O I C. Good point. How about Her and Heather Graham rubbing tacos on each other with a final climatic..... CLAM SLAM? Sooooouuuuuuuds GOOD?

Jun 18 - 05:25 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile