More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Un-Remakable Films

Which films can never be remade?

1) Raiders of the Lost Ark
2) Die Hard
3) The Big Lebowski
4) Star Wars (but go ahead and remake 1 and 2, Lucas)
5) Pulp Fiction
6) Jurassic Park
7) Blade Runner
8) 2001: A Space Odyssey
9) The Terminator
10) Lawrence of Arabia
Diego Tutweiller
06-18-2013 06:54 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

toy story

Jun 19 - 10:47 AM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Se7en

Jun 19 - 10:43 AM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

No, Lucas! Don't remake Episodes 1 and 2! He'll probably fuck them up again.

Jun 19 - 10:39 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Most likely, yeah.

Jun 19 - 10:40 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

IMO, he can't really do much worse.

Jun 19 - 11:28 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

He butt-fucked the Star Wars Blu-rays.

Jun 19 - 11:29 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

He also raped Indiana Jones with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Maybe Lucas shouldn't remake 1 and 2... JJ Abrams should.

Jun 19 - 11:32 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Willow

Jun 19 - 10:19 AM

Blondie

No Name

Taxi Driver

Jun 19 - 08:52 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Casablanca

Jun 19 - 05:37 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Jun 19 - 05:48 AM

This comment has been removed.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I was quoting the film, dumbshit.

Jun 19 - 06:10 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

I'l find u , i'l will kill u

Jun 19 - 09:41 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

its a threat u jackass

Jun 19 - 10:32 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i'l kill u

Jun 19 - 10:37 AM

Nancy Gallant

Nancy Gallant

It's quote of Gone with the Wind.

Jun 19 - 07:59 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

Oops...

Jun 19 - 11:28 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Fargo and Blood Simple can't be remade.

Jun 19 - 03:58 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Suspiria.
David Gordon Green, a less than competent comedy director has been wanting to remake it for a while even though Dario Argento is completely against it. If he ever succeeds in getting the rights to remake it I will honestly find the set that it's being filmed on and burn it to the ground.

Jun 18 - 07:51 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I think David Gordon Green is a very talented director. George Washington and Undertow are very good films. He's frustrating though because in recent years he has focused his promising career on bad comedies like the sitter and your highness. So yeah, I don't think he should be permitted to remake Suspiria.

Jun 19 - 01:54 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Pineapple Express was hilarious. Your Highness was a pile of shit. Either way, I wouldn't trust David Gordon Green with a Suspiria remake

Jun 19 - 07:55 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Pineapple Express is awesome and one of my favourite comedies, but I don't give much credit to David Gordon Green for that and even if I did, it was still a dumb stoner comedy and not a classic horror movie like Suspiria.

Jun 19 - 04:01 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

citizen kane,gone with the wind,on the waterfront,the godfather,raging bull,the french connection,apocalypse now,die hard1,the third man,once upon a time in the west,the good,bad and the ugly,heat{1995}

Jun 18 - 07:44 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Every Stanley Kubrick movie

Jun 18 - 07:35 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Cool as Ice

Jun 18 - 07:13 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I think you should remake Jurassic Park, but here's an idea: All the dinosaurs escape to a major city where carnage and CGI mayhem is inevitable.

Jun 19 - 01:57 AM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

That is a good idea. I'll ask Spielberg.

Jun 19 - 11:10 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile