More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Christopher Nolan as producer

lol i will not lie both times that i want to see this movie and Christopher Nolan's name came up at the end as prouder everyone in the theater went ape shit crazy XD.
Mr k.
06-18-2013 07:20 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

I'm sure you can arrange a cock sucking day with yourself and Nolan.

Jun 22 - 08:32 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Well that was mean for no reason.

Jun 22 - 08:44 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Bump.

Jun 22 - 06:33 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

...?

Jun 22 - 06:40 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

We have some people(person) concerned that this forum is too off topic, so I bumped some on topic threads to the top.

Jun 22 - 06:42 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

My experience could not be more different than yours. There was just one other guy in my theater, and he left before the credits started.

Jun 20 - 12:26 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 19 - 10:28 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Jun 19 - 02:44 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

I know i did :P

Jun 18 - 08:26 PM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

Is that Woody Harrelson in your pic?

Jun 18 - 09:20 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

huh?

Jun 19 - 03:01 PM

John Abella

John Abella

LOL

Jun 19 - 10:33 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

Too bad the final product was so disappointing.

Jun 18 - 07:23 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

What have you done!!! The anti-Nolanites are going to swarm you now. And I can't save you Mr Khan, I just can't.

Jun 18 - 07:22 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

lol i stopped giving a crap about them a while ago. lol in other works open forum ass wipes.

Jun 18 - 07:28 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

It's open season...

*pulls back slide on shotgun*

...and I CALL SHOTGUN!

Jun 18 - 08:37 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

in other words

Jun 18 - 08:41 PM

Find us on: