Movies that should not have been made

Steel (worse than Kazaam)
Speed 2...wtf
The Bourne Legacy (could have been good, just felt like it was pointless)
Spiderman 3
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
Migs Rodriguez
06-18-2013 08:07 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Andrew StClair

Andrew StClair

Man of Steel

Sep 16 - 08:23 PM

John Abella

John Abella

Spiderman 3. TDKR. MoS.

Jun 18 - 11:10 PM

Lord Tutweiller

Lord Diego John Tutweiller of Trolldonia

Up
Hugo
Harry Potter and the Long-Ass Movie Part II of Part VII
Man of Steel.

Butthurt fanboys... butthurt fanboys everywhere...

Jun 18 - 08:28 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Lol you probably just irked over half this site Diego.

Jun 18 - 08:31 PM

Lord Tutweiller

I would say a good 95%. As for that other 5%... I also hated Toy Story, Cars, The Hunger Games, Batman Begins, Thor, The Avengers, Indiana Jones 2 and 4, and Star Wars 1, 2, and 6. Come at me, Rotten Tomatoes.

Jun 18 - 08:36 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Shit I better run before the fanboys and fangirls attack, good luck my friend.

Jun 18 - 08:42 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Are you trolling for arguments? HAHAHA

Jun 18 - 08:47 PM

Lord Tutweiller

The scary thing is I'm not trolling; I legitimately despise all those movies. I keep waiting for people to tell me why they like them, but all I get is "You're a fag." I freely admit that I'm clearly wrong about them, just like I'm wrong to like National Treasure, but I don't know why.

Jun 18 - 08:55 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

You liked Indiana Jones 1 and 3 but didn't like Temple of Doom? What are you, gay?

Jun 18 - 10:29 PM

Lord Tutweiller

You like curling but not football (the real kind) and baseball? What are you, Canadian?

Jun 18 - 10:37 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I'd rather slide a rock onto a target then have a sweaty orgy with a bunch of black guys which is apparently more "real" than actually kicking around a BALL with your FOOT hence the name FOOTBALL.

Jun 18 - 10:41 PM

Lord Tutweiller

I was at a fight once; and a hockey match broke out.

Jun 18 - 10:42 PM

Hunter Barnes

Hunter Barnes

Well, guess I could give my opinion, but like you I'm scared i'll get flamed with insults.....oh well.

For Toy Story, I personally have a childhood fondness with this movie; it stuck to me because I was a kid who loved toys and the characters really stuck out for me.

Cars....yeah, not one of my favorites honestly.

Never saw the Hunger Games.

Batman Begins, I agree; while it definitely started the series, it was noticeably weaker than the latter movies in the series.

Thor, it wasn't that strong I agree; lots of holes and such, but it was an okay and fun movie.

Avengers, lot of the same as Thor; a bit weak in the story department but is a lot of fun, especially with the family.

Temple of Doom I can barely remember, but I can understand why you wouldn't like it, what with the annoying female lead (all she did was scream and whine honestly), and a lot of questionable things on the antagonist's part. The Crystal Skull was pretty stupid too.

Episode 1 I definitely hate the faults too, such as Jar-Jar and the minichlorians, but it stuck to me at a young age, so it's a guilty pleasure. Episode 2 was alright, lots of action and it introduced the clones, which are a big part of the star wars prequel series. Episode 6, sorry I disagree. Ewoks aside it was a great entry in my opinion, and the fitting end to the original trilogy (though nothing could really stamp out 4 or 5).

Up was a good movie, atleast in my opinion; those first ten minutes can get a big knot in the throat and the characters are likeable for the most part.

Hugo....honestly I've never seen it so I can't say anything.

Harry Potter, pretty close to Hugo; I never watched alot of them because I'm not a big fan.

Man of Steel....completely agree. I was a bit hung up on the neck-snapping thing, but I got over it seeing as the other superman translations could be just as dark, but even after that the movie was just bad to me; story had a clumsy narrative, several of the characters were phoned in, the 'final fight' of the movie was about an hour long and got tiring very quickly, and Superman's morals are questionable at best. 'Oh no, I just ended a life! This will haunt me for the rest of my days as I scream showing my angui-oh wait, scene transition, angst over.' I can understand how people were annoyed over the neck-snapping thing, but these other flaws are mostly undeniable. Like I said before, I'm scared about giving my opinion about this movie because a lot of fans will claim that i'm a 'hater' or 'critic'. Look, if you liked the movie, fine, more power to ya. People can still like Man of Steel despite its flaws (the same can be said about any movie). I just didn't like it. Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean there's something wrong with me and I need to be conformed to the fanbase.

Aug 6 - 11:56 AM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

I didn't mean you not liking the movies. That's your right to hate them all.

Jun 18 - 09:20 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Don't know why people are butt hurt over other peoples' opinions. That never made sense to me

Jun 18 - 08:46 PM

Lord Tutweiller

Well, then you're a better man than most people here. I usually say that anyone who disagrees with the majority consensus is wrong, and I admit that this means I must be wrong about Up. But I still haven't figured out why people liked it. Maybe I just need someone to explain it to me.

Jun 18 - 10:22 PM

Matthew German

Matthew German

Couldn't help but post this; I don't think you're wrong with disliking Up, as much as I loved it. I believe it's never "right" or "wrong" to like or dislike a movie, as one movie will never appeal to everyone.

Aug 6 - 08:17 PM

Nick Fury

Nick Fury

Diego: Every movie ever made. He honestly hates everything and I loathe him for it.

Sep 10 - 01:37 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

95% of Hollywood movies nowadays.

Jun 18 - 08:17 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

specifics??

Jun 18 - 08:26 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Is there really a point? 95% is most movies that come out.

Jun 18 - 10:29 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

The Star Wars prequels

Jun 18 - 08:12 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

Darth Maul was the only cool part of Episode 1. I enjoyed seeing the clone battle and Yoda fight in 2

Jun 18 - 08:16 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Maul should have lived the whole trilogy so there would actually have been a developed villain in each, rather than introduce a new one each film. really didn't care about the clone battle since by that point Lucas direction made me disinterested in the film and I thought Yoda fighting went against what his character stood for.

Jun 18 - 08:20 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

That's an interesting take on Yoda. Never heard anyone say that before.

Jun 18 - 08:26 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Well from the original trilogy I always viewed him as an old master that was there to teach someone the mental aspect of being a Jedi vs the physical. When I saw that fight I was shocked; I didn't like how he just jumped around everywhere with a toy lightsaber. But that's just me.

Jun 18 - 08:29 PM

Hunter Barnes

Hunter Barnes

I can see where you're going at it with Yoda, like he's the Mr. Miagi of the series. The way I see it in the prequel trilogy he's still on a path of learning and figuring things out on his own, which in turn leads to him in the original trilogy being a teacher. But it's as you said, it's your opinion. And trust me when I say I'm not defending the prequel trilogy. It made a LOT of mistakes.

Aug 6 - 12:00 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler McClane

Scary Movie 5

Jun 18 - 08:11 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

you mean Scary Movie 2-5

Jun 18 - 08:16 PM

Penny

Detective Taken

To be honest it still was not "BAD" up to 4. 5 really took the cake.

Jun 18 - 08:22 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

4 was kind of decent, 5 was the apocalypse of bad.

Jun 18 - 08:24 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile