More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Why do critics shit on good movies?

Because this year, Seth Rogen and his stoner cronies bribed them to, that's why.
Last year, when the Hobbit came out, Tarantino bribed the critics to hate the Hobbit and give positive reviews to Django Windowpane or whatever the fuck that shit was called.
So you see, the truth is revealed. Critics don't really hate movies: they are bribed to hate them because they're just as greedy as Rogen and Tarantino.
EntertainMeOrDie
06-19-2013 08:13 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Blondie

No Name

True. And if the Hobbit one isn't as good as the first one(it's totally going to be better)then the it's probably going to get rotten. Fuck critics.

Jun 19 - 10:28 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Troll. Django Unchained was amazing. And The Hobbit got mostly positive reviews from critics. Your argument is invalid

Jun 19 - 10:09 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

65% is underwhelming for a movie like The Hobbit. If anything, it should have 6000%.

Jun 19 - 10:17 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

The Hobbit was good but it could've been better. A 65% is fair enough in my opinion

Jun 19 - 10:19 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

@Mark
Hahaha what a story Mark
@John
Fuck off, you 12 year old fuck. You look like a skrawny ugly indian curry eater."

Jun 19 - 10:23 AM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

I didn't like Man of Steel, and kid, you're the one who dreams of buttfucking Eddie Murphy day in and day out

Jun 19 - 10:24 AM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Unless the critics have The Hobbit and Man of Steel great reviews. That would mean that they were bribed to like those movies.

Jun 19 - 10:06 AM

This comment has been removed.

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Yawn. You bore me.

Jun 19 - 10:13 AM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

(Snores)

Jun 19 - 10:15 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

No, the ones who gave them positive reviews didn't take the bribes.

Jun 19 - 10:16 AM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

So, they only took bribes for the movies that you don't like? Got it.

Jun 19 - 10:18 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Yes.

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Or, they took bribes to give negative reviews to good movies like the hobbit.

John Abella

John Abella

Yeah...I think the Hobbit is as good as the three LOTR movies.

Jun 19 - 08:27 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I'm calling bullshit.

Jun 19 - 08:23 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile