More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Another movie idea continuing the trend -- Another remake of Halloween

Yeah, I can see all the hate comments coming.

RATING: R for strong disturbing violence, bloody images, teen drug and alcohol use, sexual content, some language, and brief nudity

STARRING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gary Oldman, Elizabeth Olsen, Anna Hutchison, Bruce Campbell, and Ken Kirzinger

DIRECTOR: Breck Eisner
John Tyler
J *
06-19-2013 08:22 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Ti West should be the director...

Jun 22 - 05:45 PM

John Tyler

J *

Breck Eisner made The Crazies. 'Nuff said. P.S. I'm not a big fan of Ti West. I liked House of the Devil, I'm not a fan of The Innkeepers, I hated V/H/S, and I hated ABC's of Death.

Jun 22 - 05:47 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Hmmmm...I'm a bit skeptical, only because of the sordid tendency of remakes to become diminishing returns. I believe in Gary Oldman, though.

Jun 22 - 05:43 PM

John Tyler

J *

Gary Oldman would be a phenomenal Loomis.

Jun 22 - 05:45 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley can't act , but can show her tits and get fucked in the ass

Jun 19 - 09:48 AM

John Tyler

J *

I liked her in Transformers 3. She's much better at acting than Megan Fox. Megan Fox is hot, but watching her act is almost as painful as getting your wisdom teeth pulled out. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, on the other hand, is not only more attractive, but also a more competent actress.

Jun 19 - 09:49 AM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

noooooooooooooooooooo

Jun 19 - 09:36 AM

John Tyler

J *

I'm not saying it SHOULD happen.

Jun 22 - 05:18 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

GET BRUCE CAMPBELL THE FUCK OUT OF THIS. Other than that sounds okay.

Jun 19 - 08:26 AM

John Tyler

J *

Why? He'll be playing Sheriff Brackett. Besides, he hasn't been in a horror movie in years.

Jun 19 - 08:27 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Why Breck Eisner though? I'd be okay with Bruce in it if we had a more dependable director.

Jun 19 - 08:28 AM

John Tyler

J *

Breck Eisner made The Crazies, one of the better horror films AND horror remakes to come out in a while. 'Nuff said.

Jun 19 - 08:29 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

He also made Sahara. 'Nuff said.

Jun 19 - 08:34 AM

John Tyler

J *

Well, I didn't mind Sahara.

Jun 19 - 08:34 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I'd prefer Fede Alvarez (after he makes Evil Dead 2).

Jun 19 - 08:36 AM

John Tyler

J *

But Halloween isn't about the gore, it's about suspense and tension and atmosphere.

Jun 19 - 08:37 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Good Point. I still think we can find a better director though.

Jun 19 - 08:44 AM

John Tyler

J *

How about James Wan?

Jun 19 - 08:47 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

How 'but the original Halloween director, James Carpenter?

Jun 19 - 09:39 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

How about the original Halloween director James Carpenter?

Jun 19 - 09:40 AM

John Tyler

J *

It's JOHN Carpenter. Why would he remake his own film?

Jun 19 - 09:41 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

the crazies was better than original

Jun 19 - 09:56 AM

John Tyler

J *

I never saw the original, but I really liked the remake.

Jun 19 - 09:57 AM

John Abella

John Abella

You're not that dumb after all Tyler boy.

Jun 19 - 08:38 AM

John Tyler

J *

But there's a problem: you're still racist.

Jun 19 - 08:38 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

u r the dumbest

Jun 19 - 09:46 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile