More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Gangster Squad is underrated

I really enjoyed it.
Magoo
06-19-2013 11:09 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Tory Lee

Tory Lee

I thought it was definitely better than the tomatoes score. Sure, it was style over substance, but what style it was.

Jun 19 - 04:41 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Me too.

Jun 19 - 03:57 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

It was a lot of fun but pretty mindless and lacking any sort of character development

Jun 19 - 03:56 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I'm with you, Magoo.

Jun 19 - 11:12 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I didn't.

Jun 19 - 11:10 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile