More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I Have Had It with these motherfucking critics controlling my motherfucking life!!!!!!!

Like my movie review page on face book here is the link!
https://www.facebook.com/DavidsMovieReviews?fref=ts
davidstuartabrams
06-19-2013 02:24 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

Sorry,I don't read reviews from fanboys...

Jun 20 - 04:36 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE AND THEIR MOTHERFUCKING SELF ADVERTISEMENT.

Jun 19 - 02:26 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

"Look Simba, everything the light shines on is our kingdom."

"What about that dark place over there?"

"That is the land of butthurt fanboys, you must never go there, Simba."

Jun 19 - 02:25 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

Diego are you okay?

Diego Tutweiller

Butthurt fanboys... butthurt fanboys everywhere...

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

im just tired of critics fucking telling me what to like and what not to.

Jun 19 - 02:27 PM

Diego Tutweiller

They were right this time.

Jun 19 - 02:28 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

14 vs 15. The battle continues .....

Jun 19 - 02:29 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

what battle

Jun 19 - 02:29 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Diego is attacking 14 year olds. You are 14 right?

Jun 19 - 02:30 PM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

dude i am 14 and i know a shitload about movies. and yes projject x fuck that shit.i like real movies like predator and T2.

Jun 19 - 02:32 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I attack butthurt fanboys. It is my mission in life. That and turning my screenplay into a TV show...

Jun 19 - 02:36 PM

Diego Tutweiller

*Dude, *I, *I, *And, *Project X, (incomplete sentence), *I, *Predator.

Jun 19 - 02:37 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile