More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Best electronic music artists

and their best songs and albums
Magoo
06-19-2013 10:39 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Kavinsky
Nightcall
Outrun

Jun 20 - 12:36 PM

Michael Weiss

Michael Weiss

Underworld, Gus Gus, The Crystal Method, The Juan Maclean, Daft Punk, Cassius, Cut/Copy

Crystal Method - Vegas. Is the best electronic cd ever! Every single song on it is good. Portishead Dummy is the shit too, but is so much more than electronic. I like Kraftwerk's computer world too. Aphex Twin, Utah Saints, Yello

Jun 20 - 12:22 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Daft Punk all the way nigga

Jun 20 - 11:19 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

but random access memories sucks.

Jun 20 - 11:20 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Mr. Magoo is good at playing his dad's flute. lool

Jun 20 - 04:25 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Jun 20 - 05:53 AM

John Tyler

J *

Daft Punk: TRON Legacy Soundtrack - End Credits

Jun 20 - 04:17 AM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I like Aphex twin. Best album is selected ambient works 85-92.best songs is xtal, windowlicker etc
Also Burial. Best album is untrue.Best song, remix of Massive attack's paradise circus or anything else. James Blake is quite good too. I don't really like very much electronic music though.

Jun 20 - 04:15 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Memory Tapes: Grace/Confusion, Seek Magic (album)

Jun 20 - 03:48 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Skinny Puppy...well, they're more industrial, but whatever.
Favorite song: Far to Frail
Favorite album: unsure...

Jun 19 - 10:52 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Kraftwerk - The Man Machine

Jun 19 - 10:43 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile