More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Dear Norman Radcliffe,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRp3iH86OQM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Tyler

J *

Dear Norman,
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Jun 20 - 05:54 PM

Kate Tyler

Kate Tyler

Dear Norman Radcliffe,
please crawl in a hole and die a slow, painful death.

Jun 20 - 05:53 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

I'm good.

Jun 20 - 04:32 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Dear Diego and Norman,

Lose your virginity

Jun 20 - 04:32 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

I don't go for transgenders like you.

Jun 20 - 04:33 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Dear Norman,

So you don't go for your own knid?

Jun 20 - 04:35 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Dear Jennifer,

Already taken care of.

Jun 20 - 04:33 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Dear Diego,

Your hand isn't a girl

Jun 20 - 04:34 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Dear Jennifer,

Neither are you.

Jun 20 - 04:35 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Too bad you cought Catching Fire from your hand. I know. Its weird.

Jun 20 - 04:36 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Pretty much impossible.

Jun 20 - 04:38 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I cannot, however, speak for the anus of the world known as Norman Radcliffe.

Jun 20 - 04:34 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile