More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

A scene for Trollfighters Near the End

Inspired by a scene written by Frankie Ash Joe Nicolas Winding Refn James Khan Spock Frankenstein Driver J. Gilmore

Loud yelling is heard from a distance. It's coming from a room in the trollfighters' spaceship, formerly John and Kate Tyler's house.

DIEGO: Shit. Guys, you think we should check it out?

JOHN: Maybe so. Somebody could be in trouble.

KATE: Hold on, guys. Have you ever considered the fact that whenever we hear yelling, it could be trolls...masturbating or, having weird, angry sex with each other?

CHASE: Kate's got a good point there, amigos.

ALEX: Well, can we risk it not being two trolls naval-fucking?

ASH: Fuck this shit, let's check it out.

MR. KHAN: By the way, get your weapons out just in case.

The trollfighters quickly run to the room.

CUT TO:

EXT. ROOM - FRONT DOOR - SPACESHIP -- TIMELESS - CONTINUOUS

Someone (muffled, inside room): OH, FUCK, YES, BABY!

TANNY: This is some legit shit, guys. Hollis, do ya mind?

HOLLIS: Course not. I'm always ready to fuck up trolls. *strongly kicks down the door*

We see that the person inside the room is John Abella, masturbating to videos of Eddie Murphy in every movie he's been in. Abella's sandy semen oozes off computer and TV screens. Abella discovers them.

ABELLA: *screams like a bitch*

TROLLFIGHTERS: *run the fuck away*

They exit the room and stand outside. Everyone is left traumatized. Kate turns around and vomits. Abella stops screaming.

KATE: What in the actual fuck was that?!

HOLLIS: I don't think I could see something so sick, disgusting, twisted, weird, fucked-up, crazy, demented, and/or bizarre if I was tripping acid with Lewis Caroll and Kurt Co-fucking-bain!

CHASE: Of all the nasty, insane, fucktacular bullshit I've seen...!
John Tyler
06-20-2013 07:01 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

Aww...i want a scene where i am in it.

Jun 22 - 03:19 AM

John Abella

John Abella

You look like you can play a penis head.

Jun 22 - 04:09 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

you can play Mr NEPAL HIV

Jun 22 - 05:27 AM

Samuel L Jackson

Samuel L Jackson

I'm going to be in this movie. They are working on my character at the moment.I actually have some good ideas of my own, however. Like maybe at some point, I could declare in a really loud and angry voice: I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN TROLLS or something like that..

Jun 22 - 04:55 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

We decided to cut your scenes out of the movie.

Jun 22 - 06:06 AM

Samuel L Jackson

Samuel L Jackson

I really think your making a huge mistake. Alright, let me play a troll and you can kill me off early on.I just really want to be in this movie. I think it will be a masterpiece, although I did also think this about Jumper, but still, I think this will be a masterpiece.

Jun 22 - 06:26 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Holy fuck. lol Keep up the good work.

My weapon is a chainsaw for a hand and a boomstick
in the third film I want it to be a blunderbuss instead of my boomstick.

Jun 20 - 07:44 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

All righty then, fellow mofo.

Jun 20 - 07:51 PM

Kate Tyler

Kate Tyler

Great work, John.

Jun 20 - 07:25 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Thanks, hon.

Jun 20 - 07:51 PM

The Master of Movies

The Master of Movies

so...that's your wife.

Jun 22 - 03:19 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

It's a fake account I created. I have a wife in real life, but I made the account because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

Jun 22 - 05:49 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

fake bitch

Jun 22 - 05:28 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

We should all pick our Trollfighting weapons. I call a Hattori Hanzo sword from Kill Bill; it'll be very effective in the field of anus-destroying. Oh, and it has to be from a movie.

Jun 20 - 07:16 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

My weapon will be John McClane's machine gun from Die Hard 1.

Jun 20 - 07:18 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

"Now I have a machine gun... ho... ho... ho."

Jun 20 - 07:19 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I read that in Alan Rickman's voice.

Jun 20 - 07:20 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

BTW, what'd you think of this scene?

Jun 20 - 07:21 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

I couldn't stop laughing at the "Screams like a bitch" part. In the subtitles, it has to say that.

Jun 20 - 07:22 PM

Jeff P.

Jeff Walken

Here you go, David. Now you have a face to match the picture. "Now I have a machine gun. Ho...ho...ho."

Jun 20 - 07:24 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Thanks, Jeff. Ho....ho...ho.

Jun 20 - 07:25 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

What the fuck?

Jun 20 - 07:13 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile