More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

well...

this site just got real confusing.

O____O
Penny
06-20-2013 11:29 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

----------------------

John Tyler

In my absence, the Trolls of Rotten Tomatoes have fallen out of favor. It is time for me to return to my epic cuntage.

Jun 20 - 11:44 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

It gets like this occasionally

Jun 20 - 11:33 PM

John Abella

John Abella

No life losers making fake multiple accounts of "trollfighters" and "trolls"...What a pathetic bunch of maggots.

Jun 20 - 11:31 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Shouldn't you be searching young boys on facebook right now? I mean, your profile picture can only make you cum so many times.

Jun 20 - 11:32 PM

John Abella

John Abella

do you have any other jokes sir?

Jun 20 - 11:35 PM

----------------------

John Tyler

John Abella is not a true believer. He shall be dealt with accordingly.

Jun 20 - 11:36 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Hypocritical much, Abella? Your standard insult is to call everybody a virgin. At least we have proof that you're a pedohile from your picture.

Jun 20 - 11:43 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Yet, you are always here as well.

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Wait a second, someone who sits on here all day commenting nonsense on every post he sees and jacking off to Eddie Murphy while he uses someone else's facebook account is calling other people "no life losers"? To that I say....LOLOLOL

John Abella

John Abella

I give honest reviews and insights about movies. You chimps just put random threads and trolls.

Jun 20 - 11:44 PM

----------------------

John Tyler

As a proud negro man, I find your comment racist.

Jun 20 - 11:45 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

We put trolls? That makes no sense literally, figuratively or grammatically.

Jun 20 - 11:46 PM

John Abella

John Abella

You put troll accounts in this site you dumbass.

Jun 20 - 11:46 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

And you use pictures of little boys as your profile pic (and to jerk off).

Jun 20 - 11:49 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Queer gets buthurt when his sham of a life is exposed and he returns a few hours later impersonating some dude that used to use this site. Any questions?

Jun 20 - 11:30 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

I think it might be a sign that we should take our discussions to a different movie

----------------------

John Tyler

Sexually?

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile