More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Not the real Matthew Preston

Guys, I used to have arguments with this guy that lasted for days. I know how the real Matthew Preston talks and the words he chooses and ow he tries to insult people. Whoever this guy is, he's not even close.
Alex M.
06-20-2013 11:35 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

My do all of you imbaseals have a mancrush on Matthew Prestons lol? Pathetic.

Jun 20 - 11:58 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

You have a mancrush on the little boy from your profile pic so why don't you go jerk your pekcer in the corner, faggot.

Jun 20 - 11:59 PM

This comment has been removed.

John Abella

John Abella

you just told us you're a gay...

Jun 21 - 06:38 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

And if you're not down with that thing, i got two words for yah! "suck it!"

Jun 21 - 07:02 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

I MISSED A SECOND COMING OF PRESTON???

Jun 20 - 11:57 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Fake Preston.

Jun 21 - 12:02 AM

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

I shall tear your anus asunder.

Jun 21 - 12:03 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

MOTHERFUCKER STEALING MY CATCHPHRASE!!!

Jun 21 - 12:04 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

Preston must be gone for a better tomorrow

Jun 21 - 05:45 AM

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

Good sir,

If you wish to partake in an eloquent and bombastic exchange of opinions, I would be more than happy to indulge your mentally deficient self. But if thoust hath not a brain cell to spare, thou art a mockery of thine own Trollfighing Kingdom and must therefore be sentenced to death by anal penetration.

Jun 20 - 11:42 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Doth mother know, you wearth her undergarments?

Jun 20 - 11:43 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The second we mention the vocabulary......

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Not even close.

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

You will all fall before the might of my epic cuntage.

Jun 20 - 11:45 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Cuntage sounds like something John would say.

Jun 20 - 11:46 PM

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

You probably get high and bang your head against the inside of a stove, so I will take your opinions with a grain of salt.

Jun 20 - 11:48 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Hi, John.

Jun 20 - 11:49 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

And btw, the real Matthew Preston never talked about the Trollfighters stuff.

Jun 20 - 11:45 PM

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

This has become a phenomenon I can no longer ignore. I will end your lives, each and every one of you.

Jun 20 - 11:52 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

He deleted his legit movie reviews...LOL

Jun 20 - 11:40 PM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

I never believed it for a second purely because it would be too much of coincidence for some douchebag to just appear a few hours after Tyler left, but thanks anyways.

Jun 20 - 11:38 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

And Tyler had a fake Preston account.

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The original had a better vocabulary. He would insult you in clever manners.

Jun 20 - 11:37 PM

Emilie Piollet

Emilie Piollet

Are you the real Jennifer Lawrence?

Jun 20 - 11:37 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Sure, I just had a sex change.

Jun 20 - 11:39 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Yeah, he used a large vocabulary in order to seem superior but he ended up just being a smart ass.

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Thank you, my son. I must be more wary of False Prophets.

Jun 20 - 11:36 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

John Tyler?

Jun 20 - 11:57 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

*how*

Jun 20 - 11:35 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile