More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Next movie in DC cinematic universe

My choice is Flash(Wally West)
Judge Nikhil
06-21-2013 11:06 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

I really would want a movie on the Vertigo Sandman character...but I am not sure I want him in the DC Cinematic Universe. My next DC Cinematic Universe character would probably be Flash. Maybe both of them. Wally West could probably start off as Kid Flash you know.

Jun 21 - 11:56 AM

John Tyler

J *

Wonder Woman FTW

Jun 21 - 11:15 AM

----------------------

John Tyler

Matthew Preston.

Jun 21 - 11:12 AM

John Tyler

J *

NO!

Jun 21 - 11:14 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Best superhero ever.

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Was this film set before or after Jake Preston ass fucked you.

Jun 21 - 11:17 AM

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

lol

Jun 21 - 11:36 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

u are tyler

Jun 21 - 11:46 AM

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

lol

Jun 21 - 11:48 AM

John Tyler

J *

Well, MoS2's coming out.

Jun 21 - 11:12 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i mean apart from SM and batmAN

John Abella

John Abella

My choice is Sandman

Jun 21 - 11:06 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

my choice is nepali man

Jun 21 - 11:10 AM

John Abella

John Abella

you just said flash you dumbass

Jun 21 - 11:11 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

u r dumbass

Jun 21 - 11:13 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

abella gets fucked in the ass by his pimp daddy

John Tyler

J *

I heard that Abella is very fond of being touched in all the wrong places.

Jun 21 - 11:16 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

nikhil you're my hero

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

abella is scary poop

Jun 21 - 11:31 AM

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

There is more than one Sandman in DC Comics. Which one?

Jun 21 - 11:32 AM

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

I think he deleted his comment because there actually existed characters with that name in DC. Thus ruining his troll comment. lol

Jun 21 - 11:42 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

okay

Jun 21 - 11:46 AM

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

I just find it hard that a troll would know that much but it's just a theory.

Jun 21 - 11:51 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile