More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Let's Clear This Shit Up

John Tyler-- Which of the following Trolls ever REALLY existed?

Matthew Preston
Movie 43
Carlos Lo
Scary Movie V
Geordie Newlands
Noodlez Zeldoon

I'm confused. I thought you said there was never a Carlos Lo.

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Tavon N.

Tavon Nichols

lol

Jun 21 - 11:31 AM

John Tyler

John *

There WAS a Carlos Lo. He was fucking with me in the F&F6 forums. Due to his butthurt angry trolling, all the forums got locked down so Carlos Lo's account can get banned. Then, here on THIS forum, I made fake accounts of my wife, Preston, Newlands, and Lo. Then, I gave them up because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Now, there's a troll pretending to be Matthew Preston. And I don't feel like answering that question. I've been here on this site since March.

Jun 21 - 11:10 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

So there once was a real Matthew Preston?

Jun 21 - 11:14 AM

John Tyler

John *

Yes. You should probably check out the Movie 43 forums.

Jun 21 - 11:15 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

So how do we know this isn't him?

Jun 21 - 11:17 AM

John Tyler

John *

The REAL Matthew Preston's profile pic had better picture quality.

Jun 21 - 11:19 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The trolling method isn't the same. The real Preston woulda said "lol" by now.

Jun 21 - 11:19 AM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

He said he made the fake accounts like 2 days ago. You're really slow. They all existed.

Jun 21 - 11:08 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Jobn Tyler mad FAKE copies.

Jun 21 - 11:08 AM

This comment has been removed.

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

first time got shot in the ass

Jun 21 - 11:12 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Dude, I wanted to point out how you said Ryan Gosling ruined superheroes. I think you meant Ryan Reynolds.

Jun 21 - 11:15 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

dude that was mistake its reynolds

Jun 21 - 11:30 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Fuck you Abella. I am not drunk anymore. I said I got drunk last night.

Jun 21 - 11:12 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile