More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

What would you do for the Man of Steel sequel?

What kind of villan or villans would you put in there? Any other super heros? What kind of story? Im just curious to see what you guys would do with the next movie.
Jason G.
06-21-2013 02:58 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Not make it lol. If ticket sales are about to take a significant drop, then there probably shouldn't be a sequel. Not by Snyder anyway.

Jun 23 - 07:56 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Where are people hearing about a drop Chase? MOS has already made $345 million after two weeks and will probably keep making big money till July at least.

Jun 23 - 06:04 PM

Brian Padgett

Brian Padgett

The problem with counting release monies is your gauging your adds, not your audiences excitement for a sequel. It's getting made now regardless how many people like/dislike so I guess it's a mute point :p

Jun 24 - 02:49 AM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Pretty much Brian.

Jun 24 - 11:13 AM

Gregg Brennan

Gregg Brennan

No more Lex Luthor. He's been done to death. How about Braniac? Solomon Grundy? Metallo? Doomsday? Bizarro? Mongul? Darkseid? Anybody but Lex Luthor again.

Jun 23 - 06:13 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Darkseid please. Add his sexy Furries too..

Jun 23 - 06:49 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

gay

Jun 23 - 07:15 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

gay

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

Solomon Grundy is hardly a Superman centric villain.

Jun 23 - 02:02 PM

cfergojr

Christopher Fergo

Lex Luthor & Brainiac.

Jun 23 - 05:24 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

^

Jun 22 - 06:30 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

^

Jun 22 - 06:30 PM

John Abella

John Abella

Superman vs Batman

Jun 21 - 09:19 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

Nepali HIV vs Abella HIV

Jun 21 - 09:27 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

That'd be epic as fuck

Jun 22 - 09:03 PM

John Abella

John Abella

Not as epic as that time when your mom sucked your dick at the same time your dad anal you anus.

Jun 23 - 05:29 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Abella, what kind of fucked up person are you to think that, that would be epic.

Jun 23 - 06:00 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

mock a trollfighter,sentence:no eddie murphy

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

He seems mad

Jun 23 - 07:30 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i want a sequel to DREDD,SERENITY

Jun 21 - 09:15 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I can agree with the Serenity choice. Either that or bring back Firefly. Even if it is only for a season or two. Dredd was dreddful, enough said.

Jun 22 - 08:42 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

halloween sequels and remake were dreadful

Jun 23 - 07:26 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

A jackass who wants a sequel to a piece of crap movie

Jun 21 - 09:12 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Lex Luthor is played by a very bald and very angry Bruce Willis. Pull an Iron Man 2 and recast Lois Lane with someone else (NOT AMY ADAMS). Hire new director, new scriptwriter. Put the budget towards hiring good actors, not masturbatory special effects. Kill Zack Snyder for creating this cinematic abortion.

Jun 21 - 06:09 PM

John Tyler

J *

I was thinking Ed Harris as Lex Luthor.

Jun 21 - 06:11 PM

Diego Tutweiller

He could be good. For Lois, I say either Jessica Chastain or Jennifer Lawrence.

Jun 21 - 06:13 PM

John Tyler

J *

Well, Jessica Chastain's working on Interstellar and J-Law's still getting busy with her X-Men and Hunger Games movies.

Jun 21 - 06:15 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I forgot that Lawrence was Mystique. But Chastain could work... Interstellar's coming out next year, so they could push MOS2 to 2015. Also, hire Joss Whedon at least to consult on the script. It needs humor, or at least non-gagworthy dialogue.

Jun 21 - 06:20 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

john travolta as luther

Jun 23 - 07:27 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

john travolta as luthor

Jun 23 - 07:28 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

DC should hire Josh Trank

Jun 21 - 09:28 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

That would be awesome. But has he directed anything except Chronicle?

Jun 23 - 06:05 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

nope but he doing fantastic4 reboot

Jun 23 - 07:27 AM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Hmm, I think they schould give Snyder another shot. Personally I liked Man of Steel so im glad Snyder is coming back.

Jun 21 - 06:16 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I will not go there with you, seeing as you have MOS as your profile pic.

Jun 21 - 06:20 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Nahh, its all good. Im more of a Batman guy anyways. I did like the movie though. I'm curious to know who you would choose to direct. Would you go with Nolan or someone else?

Jun 21 - 06:32 PM

Diego Tutweiller

My pick would be Rian Johnson (Looper), but even he might go too gritty for Superman. I would say JJ Abrams would be good, but he's directing Star Wars VII, and I refuse to distract him from that. Those were the only two I could think of (DC shouldn't overuse Nolan).

Jun 21 - 06:34 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

I would also like to see JJ either produce or Direct a super hero movie. BUT, he will be very busy pumping out the next 3 Star Wars movies and producing the third Star Trek movie. I am curious about something though. Will he be apart of the 2 stand alone movies? Yoda and Boba?

Jun 21 - 06:41 PM

Diego Tutweiller

WOAH, they're making spin-offs. That is exceedingly epic. Life is good.

I would say that Abrams should focus on the VII, VIII, and IX, and give the Yoda and Fett spin-offs to Rian Johnson or Duncan Jones. Chris Nolan is a good director, but he should NOT direct a Star Wars movie. I cannot stress that enough.

Jun 21 - 07:50 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

I never thought of Rian Johnson. If done right they could have a killer superhero movie with him.

Jun 21 - 06:37 PM

John Tyler

J *

He could do Batman. Or hell, even a Constantine reboot.

Jun 21 - 06:39 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

Is a batman reboot definitely happening. That seems so pointless right now. Anyway Nolan conclusion will make it very difficult for a reboot. They'll have to start from scratch again.

Jun 23 - 05:48 AM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

Someone mentioned Duncan Jones, who I think would do a great job. I still think Snyder has it in him to make a very good sequel though, they just need a better screenplay.

Jun 21 - 06:40 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

I agree, Personally I think Snyder will do a good job with the sequel, Hell i liked the first movie. But I do see why people dont want him back. And I think Rian Johnson for the Batman reboot would be Great!

Jun 21 - 06:43 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Wow, Duncan Jones would be great. I can't believe I forgot him. I loved Source Code and Moon.

Jun 21 - 07:18 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

Yeah, to be honest he's a much better director than Snyder, and I'd love to see him take over.

Jun 23 - 05:41 AM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I liked Amy Adams. I don't think they developed her character properly, but I still think she could be a great Lois Lane. Jessica Chastain would be good. I can't envisage J-Law as Lois.

Jun 21 - 06:19 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Dude. BRUCE would be an AWESOME Lex Luthor. However, I think Ed Harris would pull off the intelligence part a little bit better.

Jun 21 - 06:39 PM

John Tyler

J *

And he can be very intimidating as well. Have you seen THE ROCK? Ed Harris was fantastic in that movie.

Jun 21 - 06:43 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

A History of Violence. Another good Ed Harris bad guy roll. YES! I saw The Rock. Damn good movie. One of the best movies Nick was ever in. Con Air being the other one.

Jun 21 - 06:52 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

Speaking of History of Violence, William Hurt could also be a great Lex Luther. He's another great bad guy.

Jun 23 - 05:50 AM

The Big Pupbowski

The Big Pupbowski

I think that Bruce Willis would be a better Lex Luthor then Ed Harris.

Jun 21 - 07:42 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Eat a Klondike bar!
Seriously, Super vs Lex. First 1/4 of the movie, Super foils Lex's plans (what ever they are). Last 3/4, Lex tries and fails to get back at the only person that was able to stop him from doing what ever (evil deed) he is doing. I would also sneak in a lesser villain (about 3/4 in) that will some way/some how put Super vs Doomsday or another major villain (that will be for Superman only, not JL) in the third movie. Super deals with the lesser villain easy enough, but Lex gets away. Super takes care of Lex in the beginning of the third movie and deals with mr big baddy mc bad guy and becomes...... a (or the) founding member or JL.

Jun 21 - 06:06 PM

Joshua Henderson

Joshua Henderson

Brainiac as the main villain. Probably reintroduce Lex Luthor in some clever way. Pretty much what John Tyler said.

Jun 21 - 04:25 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

I'm done with Superman. No more.

Jun 21 - 04:19 PM

John Tyler

J *

Brainiac as the villain. Introduce Jimmy Olsen into the story. Lex Luthor is a supporting character.

Jun 21 - 03:02 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

Would you still go with Snyder as the director? or go a diffrent direction? and as for Braniac as the villan, I think it would be great! I just feel like him and Lex might team up.

Jun 21 - 03:09 PM

John Tyler

J *

Well, Zack Snyder is coming back as director, Chris Nolan is back as producer, and David S. Goyer is back as writer.

Jun 21 - 03:10 PM

Jason G.

Jason Grooms

oh, good to know!

Jun 21 - 03:12 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile