More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Just wondering

Who here cares about John Abella ?
Mr k.
06-22-2013 08:11 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

I am the hero RT needs.

Jun 22 - 08:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

You are the anal bead that nobody needs. Judged, bitch.

Jun 22 - 08:50 PM

god z.

god zilla

Awwww now your pretending to be a character from an action movie to hunt "trolls" on the internet. Well have fun kid o.

Jun 22 - 08:53 PM

John Abella

John Abella

lol...

Jun 22 - 08:55 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Well, he's a Nepalese HIV infected orphan who can't climb up Mount Everest, so...yeah, I don't give a fuck about that racist pedophile dickweed.

Jun 22 - 08:44 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

He reminds me of this squished roach I once saw, but I bet that roach was way cooler than him.

Jun 22 - 08:31 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

lol

Jun 22 - 09:11 PM

kumar h.

kumar huy

He just seems like a total fucktard.

Jun 22 - 08:16 PM

god z.

god zilla

Not really he is kind of a dickwad.

Jun 22 - 08:14 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle... African-American.

Jun 22 - 08:35 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Do you want to keep the argument going or something?

Jun 22 - 08:38 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego John Rottweiler

Nah, I just needed to use that line. And apparently the guy has stopped posting anyway, so we don't need to worry about another epic forum clusterfuck.

Jun 22 - 08:45 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile