More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Do you think Nathan Fillion....

is the new Bruce Campbell?
I think so. In do time, he will rise to cult legend status just like good ol' Bruce.
Mike Myres
06-22-2013 09:04 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

if dc thinks of rebooting green lantern hire him for that movie

Jun 23 - 01:18 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

He is the fucking man. Loved him in Firefly, and I can't wait to see Much Ado About Nothing.

Jun 22 - 09:06 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Same. Would be nice to see Nathan and Bruce in a movie together. That would be cool. Hell, have Nathan be a client in Burn Notice. Yes. He was awesome in Firefly and Serenity. Looking forward to seeing Much Ado About Nothing. However, it is a limited release? So I will have to wait until Netflix, Redbox, or Apple picks it up.

Jun 22 - 09:13 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Yeah, it's limited, which is a bummer. Movie theaters in my area always play stupid blockbuster shoot-em-ups and never indie dramas. However, a theater north of me might be playing it; so you should probably look around if you want to see it in theaters.

Jun 22 - 09:47 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I didn't see anyone get shot up in this film.

Jun 22 - 09:49 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Yeah. I usually just look at the closest theaters when I want to see a movie. I don't want to drive too far. I can't wait for these studios to offer a streaming option. Hell, I would pay the normal movie price to see it at home. I would still be saving money in the long run. Plus, I would have to worry if it is a limited release or not.

Jun 22 - 10:00 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile