More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Films that Cinema Sins should tackle on

Red Dawn remake, Movie 43, A Haunted House, Man of Steel, Beautiful Creatures, Texas Chainsaw 3D, Fever Pitch, The Prestige, In Time
John Tyler
06-23-2013 01:05 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

YES! I'm not the only person on here who watches CinemaSins :D. Anyway, I think he should do Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Jun 23 - 05:03 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Majestic Pigbutt Worm

I actually sometimes do my own CinemaSins when they haven't made the video. I just watch the movie and yell out plot holes.

Jun 23 - 04:18 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Can you do one where you yell out the plot holes from Signs?

Jun 23 - 04:19 PM

god z.

god zilla

Of course you do.

Jun 23 - 04:20 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Shut up, dickweed.

Jun 23 - 04:21 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

You see what i mean. Why do you people get hurt so easy? Did you really have to response with that by saying dickweed?

Jun 23 - 04:24 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

god zilla was BEING an ass. That's why I called him that. I wasn't butthurt over some pretentious troll.

Jun 23 - 04:25 PM

Diego Tutweiller

So condescending... if you can't say anything nice, say something clever. Unsurprisingly, you did neither. And yeah, I have to see Signs.

Jun 23 - 04:47 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

What the fuck is Cinema Sins.

John Tyler

John Tyler

The "Everythong Wrong with (Insert Movie Here) in ? Minutes or Less" videos.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Oh. I'm not familiar with those.

Jun 23 - 04:20 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

You can find their videos on YouTube.

Jun 23 - 04:21 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Just don't get angry when they rip on a movie that you like. It's just for laughs. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Jun 23 - 04:23 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Did they do a video on the Nic Cage Wicker Man?

Jun 23 - 04:25 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Sadly, no. But they have one on The Room.

Jun 23 - 04:26 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I have watched the Wicker Man several times(I own the DVD), and I can safely say, that plot is the most ridiculous thing ever. The more I think about it, the more it unravels. It's also incredibly misogynistic.

Jun 23 - 04:28 PM

Diego Tutweiller

HA! That's like how I own The Core just to make fun of it. Bad movies are great.

Jun 23 - 04:48 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I'd say 1/3 or my movie collection are "bad" movies. I really want to see Battlefield Earth and The Room.

Jun 23 - 04:51 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Watch the shit out of The Room. I never saw Battlefield Earth though.

Jun 23 - 04:53 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I watched the video on the Room and it was very funny, not quite as funny as the movie the Room in itself,but very funny.

Jun 23 - 05:09 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Fight Club.

Jun 23 - 04:16 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

That would be fucking awesome.

Jun 23 - 04:17 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

They've done more videos on movies that are good than bad, so they probably won't do a lot of those.

Jun 23 - 04:14 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

The Prestige was good....

Jun 23 - 03:58 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

They do Cinema Sins on films no matter how good or bad they are.

Jun 23 - 04:12 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Pitch Perfect, Disaster Movie, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Impossible (with Screaming bonus round), Spider-Man 3 (with Crying and Dancing bonus round), and Star Wars.

Jun 23 - 02:40 PM

Blondie

No Name

Hate Cinema Sins, but I agree.

Jun 23 - 01:24 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Why? I think they're pretty awesome.

Jun 23 - 02:36 PM

Blondie

No Name

I'm not a big fan of ripping a film apart over every single mistake. That being said, I LOVED their "The Room" one. That one was really entertaining.

Jun 23 - 02:38 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

It's not a big deal. It's all in the spirit of fun.

Jun 23 - 04:14 PM

Blondie

No Name

I'll give them another try.

Jun 23 - 04:27 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

They even made a video called "Everything Wrong with Cinema Sins" where they just rip on themselves.

Jun 23 - 04:28 PM

Blondie

No Name

Maybe I was in a really bad mood and hated everything when I first watched these guys. I really like them now.

Jun 23 - 04:37 PM

Mike Myres

Mike Myres

Dredd. Seriously people need to realize how shitty that movie really is. Granted, Karl Urban did a great job as Judge Dredd and if they do make another HE should be Judge Dredd. Other than that, the mini-gun scene, and some of the special fx, the movie was shit. Even shittier than Sly's Dredd.

Jun 23 - 01:08 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Dredd was fucking awesome.

Jun 23 - 01:20 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Nothing because they aren't funny and should quit.

Their Avatar The Last Airbender one was pretty on point, though.

Jun 23 - 01:07 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Fuck you.

Jun 23 - 01:20 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

They aren't funny.

Jun 23 - 01:27 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Very funny, Cutler.