More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I got Netflix

I have not seen. The walking dead, Dexter or Breaking Bad yet.

For those who have seen these shows which would you recommend?
Mr k.
06-23-2013 04:35 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Breaking Bad is the best show I have seen. Dexter is also very good. Sons of Anarchy is even better. Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire are also awesome.

Jun 23 - 05:58 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Breaking Bad is the best show you can watch on Netflix. Seinfeld is good too, but it's not instant-view.

Jun 23 - 06:16 PM

The Big Pupbowski

The Big Pupbowski

Breaking bad is amazing

Jun 24 - 07:42 AM

Mr k.

Mr khan

Seems no more love for Dexter?

Jun 23 - 05:18 PM

Mark Angelini

Mark Angelini

Disregard EVERYTHING ELSE and watch Breaking Bad right now

Jun 23 - 05:17 PM

Diego Tutweiller

^^ This.

Jun 23 - 05:44 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Fuck that
Do that shit
Shoot that bitch
Can you afford to blow this shit
Are you that rich?

Jun 23 - 04:57 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Just...wow.
Song's awesome though. Just, better with the video for sure.

Jun 23 - 05:23 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Breaking Bad is great, also watch some 24 and Firefly if you get the chance.

Jun 23 - 04:44 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

From most people i heard that firefly is overrated. Will have to see it for myself to decide.

Jun 23 - 04:53 PM

Diego Tutweiller

It isn't. Nathan Fillion + Joss Whedon = AWESOMENESS.

Jun 23 - 04:54 PM

god z.

god zilla

I heard that the walking dead was good till the second season.

Jun 23 - 04:39 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

That's because most of the people who watch it prefer more zombies and less character development and season 2 was the exact opposite.

Jun 23 - 04:42 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Breaking Bad is awesome.

Jun 23 - 04:38 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

To be honest the reason i never really got around watching the breaking bad was because i do not like the main actor.

Jun 23 - 04:40 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Why?

Jun 23 - 04:41 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Seriously.

Jun 23 - 04:43 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

breaking bad for me. Don't like the other two myself.

Jun 23 - 04:36 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I've seen The Walking Dead's first season. It was OK. Go with Breaking Bad. I hear it's great.

Jun 23 - 04:36 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile