More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I hate Wonder Woman

She better not be in any movies.
Magoo
06-23-2013 09:41 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Tyler

John *

I vote for Rose Byrne or Rebecca Hall as Wonder Woman

Jun 24 - 05:14 AM

John Tyler

John *

You betrayed me, Father. *shoots*

Jun 24 - 05:04 AM

Brian Padgett

Brian Padgett

I don't like Wonder Woman either! Show me the Greek goddess who wears the US flag and I might change my mind

Jun 24 - 02:38 AM

John Abella

John Abella

I hate gays like Magoo

Jun 23 - 11:55 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Oh the fuckin irony!

Jun 23 - 11:56 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i must eliminate u

Jun 24 - 12:33 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I would like Christina Hendricks as Wonder Woman.... Yum.

Jun 23 - 10:02 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I would like Emma Stone to jump on my dick...... Yum.

Jun 23 - 10:07 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

As would I... Yum.

I also wouldn't mind Alice Eve joining the fun as well.

Jun 23 - 10:11 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Too bad they don't go for younger men. Maybe you can get Chloe Grace.

Jun 23 - 10:13 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Damn. Yeah I'd hit that I suppose lol.

Jun 23 - 10:18 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I'd still test my luck with Emma Stone though. LMFAO

Jun 23 - 10:21 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Trust me. There are way better looking women in the world. When you turn 20,I doubt you will even care who Emma Stone/AliceEve are. Jennifer Aniston used to always get me when a new episode of Friends came out. Now,I don't care about her.

Jun 23 - 10:22 PM

Penny

Penny BigBang

... talking about women like meat will not get you far.

Jun 23 - 10:23 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

When I want a girlfriend, I just treat her with respect. Trust me, Bane, confidence can take you a long way.

Jun 23 - 10:25 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Trust me, Ashley. I always treat women with respect and I look for personality just as much as I do looks.

Jun 23 - 10:30 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Sentence yourself to death.

Jun 24 - 12:10 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i m the law

Jun 24 - 12:32 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

She would still kick your ass.

Jun 23 - 09:43 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

Not with the Force of God behind me.

Jun 23 - 09:44 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

judgement time

Jun 24 - 12:08 AM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I wanna see super cleavage.

Jun 23 - 09:42 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Then vote for Christina Hendricks as Wonder Woman.

Jun 23 - 10:11 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

hell yeah

Jun 24 - 12:08 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile