More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Another movie idea: Another remake of Nightmare on Elm Street

Let the hate comments commence.

STARRING: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Clark Gregg, Sela Ward, Amber Heard, Anton Yelchin, Taylor Kitsch, and Robert Englund

RATING: R for strong bloody horror violence and gore, and for language

DIRECTOR: Fede Alvarez
John Tyler
06-24-2013 05:15 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

Interesting...

Jun 24 - 11:46 PM

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

Why would we want another stupid cashgrab remake instead of seeing something new? I was pissed of enough that they made Fede make Evil Dead just because people will apparently only pay for rehashed bullshit nowadays.

Jun 24 - 11:40 PM

This comment has been removed.

Jake Braden

Jake Braden

There is no such thing as a "horror remake legend". I'm not saying it wasn't a good movie, but it was still a pointless cashgrab that isn't as good as the movie he would have made otherwise.

Jun 25 - 08:46 AM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I've only heard of Anton Yelchin.

Jun 24 - 05:19 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Yelchin, yeah, he was Chekov in the new Star Trek movies. And I actually know Huntington-Whitley as well, she was the new bitch in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

Jun 24 - 05:22 PM

John Tyler

John *

She's a competent actress and her character in TF3 serves for a better and more purposeful love interest than Megan Fox.

Jun 24 - 05:29 PM

Blondie

No Name

Clark Gregg is Agent Coulsen. Hopefully you've heard of him. Robert Englund is the original Freddy from the original movies. Taylor Kitsch has been in a lot of stuff that I can't name off the top of my head, but I'm sure you've seen him around.

Jun 24 - 05:37 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Well, that sure sounds like a horror movie, in that I have never heard of any of those actors.

Jun 24 - 05:17 PM

John Tyler

John *

Clark Gregg - Phil Coulson
Sela Ward - CSI: NY, House, Stepfather remake, Day After Tomorrow
Amber Heard - Drive Angry, Machete Kills
Taylor Kitsch - Battleship, John Carter
Robert Englund - Freddy Motherfucking Krueger

Jun 24 - 05:31 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile