More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

If there was a movie based on The Last of Us...

...I would have Hugh Jackman play Joel and Chloe Grace Moretz play Ellie. And the director should be Drew Goddard.
John Tyler
J *
06-24-2013 05:46 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Tyler

J *

You people understand that I'm talking about the PS3 game The Last of Us, right?

Jun 25 - 06:49 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Apparently, Ellen Page is bitching that they stole her likeness for Ellie. Weird, huh?

Jun 25 - 06:52 AM

John Tyler

J *

Ellie doesn't really look like Ellen Page to me.

Jun 25 - 06:54 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Exactly. She just wants more drama, for no reason.

Jun 25 - 06:55 AM

John Tyler

J *

Looks like she has a case of "Overlooked Actress Disorder".

Jun 25 - 06:56 AM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Or some sort of underaging disorder because she still looks like a teen when she's 26 or something. Not the developers fault that she still looks like a kid.

Jun 25 - 07:00 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Is there a sex scene of Chloe Moretz?

Jun 24 - 08:51 PM

John Tyler

J *

Fucking pedophile creep.

Jun 25 - 04:51 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

no but eddie murphy will be there

Jun 25 - 06:53 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Then make a movie called The First of Us about cavemen. Starring Keanu Reeves.

Jun 24 - 08:38 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Who do I star as?

Jun 24 - 08:40 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Keanu's neanderthal wife.

Jun 24 - 08:57 PM

John Tyler

J *

I know you're making a joke, but you do understand I'm talking about a movie based on the PS3 game The Last of Us, right?

Jun 25 - 04:52 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

lol

Jun 25 - 06:52 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Who do I star as?

Jun 24 - 08:37 PM

Max M.

The Dude

Tess.