More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

John Abella has a 4 inch dick

It is written.
Magoo
06-25-2013 10:07 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

John Abella

John Abella

LOL at all these RT Virgins. It's so funny when they laugh at their own infinite virginity.

Jun 26 - 01:11 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

LAUGH OUT OUT LOUD!

Jun 25 - 11:02 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

lool

Jun 25 - 11:05 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

"You better shut up, or I'll eat your pussy."

He said that to me once.

Jun 25 - 11:07 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

does he know the meaning of pussy?

Jun 25 - 11:09 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I believe in many things. My answer to your question: I do not.

Jun 25 - 11:10 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

dude i m referring to abella

Jun 25 - 11:17 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I know.

Jun 25 - 11:18 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Oh sorry, I misread the question. I thought you said "Do you believe he knows what a pussy is?"

Jun 25 - 11:19 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

everybody knows

Jun 25 - 10:56 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

And the sky is blue. Any other obvious things you would like to say?

Jun 25 - 12:30 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Majestic Pigbutt Worm

He actually said that himself. I laughed my ass off when he thought it was a point of pride.

Jun 25 - 10:23 AM

John Tyler

John Tyler

Really? It thought it was one trillionth of an inch.

Jun 25 - 10:10 AM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Kinda like Leslie Chow?

Jun 25 - 10:16 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

in words of Abella "lool"

Jun 25 - 10:57 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile