More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

HUGO WAS GREAT

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, DIEGO!

AND UP WAS GREAT AS WELL, BITCH!
John Tyler
J *
06-25-2013 12:00 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Hugo was good...but not great. It wasn't worthy of being nominated for best picture. The only reason it was is because it had to do with movies.

Jun 25 - 02:18 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

My thoughts exactly.

Jun 25 - 02:45 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I agree.

Jun 25 - 02:12 PM

god z.

god zilla

Have not seen hugo yet.

Jun 25 - 01:52 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Then why are you even bothering to comment?

Jun 25 - 02:23 PM

Mr k.

Mr khan

I have not seen it... am i not allowed to comment ?

Jun 25 - 02:43 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Yes, because you are capable of contributing to intelligent debate and we respect you, Khan.

Jun 25 - 02:44 PM

god z.

god zilla

lol don't mind him he is just trying to get defensive with me in anyway he can. A little thing like common sense is not going to stop him. It is always fun reading rants from this kid.

Jun 25 - 02:45 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Man you guys fight about the most moronic shit.

Jun 25 - 02:47 PM

Diego Tutweiller

You seem to be following me around these forums, Mr. Zilla. Forgive me if I don't want to read another one of your comments, but all you've proven yourself capable of thus far is insulting me and my age group. I think that's a fair reason for me not wanting your opinion.

Jun 25 - 02:48 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Here's my biggest problem with this movie-- It makes a big deal of talking about how if he 'unlocks the secret' to the machine his father built, it'll tell him some secrets. So all through the movie, the audience thinks that the dad was murdered, seeing as he died under suspicious circumstances. But NO! That WHOLE plot point just petered out and died halfway through the movie. Plus, why was the old guy so sad about his movie career? HE'S THE ONE WHO BURNED THE FILMS!!! There were no villains in this story, except Sacha Baron Cohen, and he's too funny to hate. Also, the kid actor was TREMENDOUSLY underqualified to work in a Martin Scorsese picture. All around, a pointless, boring, and mind-bogglingly badly written mess of a movie that eventually eats itself.

Jun 25 - 01:02 PM

John Tyler

J *

Asa is a talented actor. And those things you mentioned, they were far from bad. AND YOU, SIR, CAN...ah, fuck it, I'm not arguing about this shit anymore, you loathe Hugo, I love Hugo, simple as that. Opinion. DONE!

Jun 25 - 01:10 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I never assumed the dad was murdered. Maybe that's just me, but I think a murder mystery would have seemed very out of place and contrived in such a movie. Maybe the old guy simply regrets burning his movies. As for Sacha Baron Cohen, I like the way he is a comical villain, and that you sympathize with him and his social awkwardness. I thought Asa Butterfield was very good, as was Chloe Moretz. Obviously I don't agree with your last sentence either but I respect your opinion.

Jun 25 - 02:11 PM

Diego Tutweiller

So, what did you give it out of ten stars? I assume that Tyler gave it 10.

Jun 25 - 02:24 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I don't think I have rated it yet. I think I would give it a 7 or 8.

Jun 25 - 02:24 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Both were nothing compared to
HATES
Silver Linings Playbook
the Hunger Games

Jun 25 - 12:18 PM

John Tyler

J *

HATES fucking sucked cock.

Jun 25 - 12:21 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I would rather get a job wiping Ayatollah Khomeini's ass than watch Hugo again.

Jun 25 - 12:23 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Just like Hugo and Up.

Jun 25 - 12:29 PM

John Tyler

J *

Fuck off.

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Too bad Scorsissy and Fail-ar didn't.

Jun 25 - 12:31 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Hugo was good. Up was not.

Jun 25 - 12:11 PM

John Tyler

J *

(insert WTF reaction here)

Jun 25 - 12:12 PM

Diego Tutweiller

HAHA! A wild Maverick appears!

Jun 25 - 12:21 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I consider Up to be massively overrated.

Diego Tutweiller

Excellent! Shall we join forces?

Jun 25 - 12:58 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Nah, I'm good.

Jun 25 - 04:01 PM

Diego Tutweiller

NOPE! They were both nostalgic fuckfests of sepia-toned flashbacks. Fuck 'em. Anyone who voluntarily watches shit like that needs their head examined.

Jun 25 - 12:09 PM

John Tyler

J *

FUCK YOU! YOU ARE THE ANUS OF THE MULTIVERSE! IT SHOULD BE SLOPPING ALL OVER THE COSMOS!

Jun 25 - 12:11 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

I like Hugo a lot. It is nostalgic, but it had emotional depth and is one of the better family movies I've seen in recent years.

Jun 25 - 12:34 PM

Diego Tutweiller

It had no plot. The end.

Jun 25 - 12:58 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile