More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Oh look, 82%

Still think the audience meter is stuck?
Keon Reza
06-25-2013 02:19 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Chris B.

Chris Bertels

Still don't know why they just don't update it, if people are still in the range of 82 then let it be known. WB already hurt their box office by releasing this movie in June instead of July, Pacific Rims date perhaps? Look at Star Trek, excellent movie but just too much competition to make the money it should have.

Jun 25 - 10:56 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

owned by WB

Jun 25 - 10:48 PM

Chris B.

Chris Bertels

Just a question, how come the Man of Steel user audience rating has not updated? It's been on 81,641 reviews since the first Monday after release. Star Trek into Darkness updated and user rating pushed it from 87% to 92% so just wondering what the hold up is with RT.

Jun 25 - 10:30 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

They know that once they update it, it will have dropped and fanboys will piss and moan about it.

Jun 25 - 10:39 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

It is up to date. That's the point of this thread...

Jun 25 - 10:41 PM

Brian Padgett

Brian Padgett

Skyfall was even worse than MoS and it scored high...maybe South Park was right and 1/4 of people are retards ... And they are the only ones who vote on RT

Jun 25 - 08:48 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Must be. I'm hearing a lot of harsh criticism towards this film. It's hard to believe it's still at 82% with an average of 4.something/5

Jun 25 - 08:44 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

HAHAHAHAHA! It has an A- in Cinema Polls. Get a fucking clue, Zipper face.

Jun 25 - 08:48 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

You dishonor me!

Jun 25 - 08:49 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Do the world a favor and perform Hara Kiri.

Jun 25 - 08:50 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

No! I will have glorious vengeance. You shall fear me, Cutler. In time, you will see what you have brought upon yourself...

Jun 25 - 08:54 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Nigga, down here in the streets of Atlanta we murder slit eyes. Bring yo little dick down here to GA anx bring everything you got.

Jun 25 - 08:56 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I'm sorry for implying that all Georgians are racist. I don't know where I got that idea.

Jun 25 - 09:13 PM

John Abella

John Abella

Keon, do you fantasize about sucking Superman's Kryptonian man boobs?

Jun 25 - 08:14 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It was servicable entertainment. Nothing more.

Jun 25 - 02:26 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

That's how I felt about Avengers, not MOS. Sorry you felt that way.

Jun 25 - 02:49 PM

Keon Reza

Keon Reza

That's how I felt about the Avengers.

Jun 25 - 02:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is up with that. Maybe 82% of people legitimately like explosions and mindless action over characters and plot.

Jun 25 - 02:21 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile