More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

What a fucking night

Bullshit happening every thirty seconds. I would like to thank Richard Sagawa, Diego Unchained, and Ricky Crash for all that has traumatized the RT world.
John Tyler
J *
06-25-2013 05:52 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I know what you mean, man. god zilla really pissed me the fuck off.

Jun 25 - 10:16 PM

John Abella

John Abella

So you are thanking your fake accounts?

Jun 25 - 07:58 PM

John Tyler

J *

Get a larger dick, pedo fuck.

Jun 25 - 08:08 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

He's only 6....

Jun 25 - 08:10 PM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

lol

Jun 25 - 10:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

No problemo, man. Check out my Ode to Up as soon as you get the chance, though...

Jun 25 - 06:05 PM

The Big Pupbowski

The Big Pupbowski

I saw it even though I like up your thread was still hilarious.

Jun 25 - 06:18 PM

Blondie

No Name

No problem. At least I tried to fix our broken friendships and spirits near the end.

Jun 25 - 05:58 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Okay, man. Get better.

Jun 25 - 05:55 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

I'm done fucking with you Richard. I'm a /b/tard.

Jun 25 - 05:56 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

*GASP*

Jun 25 - 06:06 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Are we legion?

Jun 25 - 06:13 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

You for got J Cutler

Jun 25 - 05:54 PM

John Tyler

J *

And I'd like to thank myself for being responsible.

Jun 25 - 05:53 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile