More Threads

0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Why was I in Star Trek 6?

I don't know. SHUT.THE. FUCK. UP!!!
davidstuartabrams
06-26-2013 11:49 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Um, what? You are definitely one of the more confusing RT members.

Jun 26 - 06:37 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

I, ah, am confused. More so than, ah, what is normal for me.

Jun 26 - 06:29 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

You're weird. More so than most people here.

Jun 26 - 03:30 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

I just created an ode to Movie 43.

Jun 26 - 03:31 PM

John Tyler

John Tyler

The fuck?

Jun 26 - 11:50 AM

davidstuartabrams

David Abrams

Something my friend made up