More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

The Pusher series

Worth watching?
Magoo
06-26-2013 04:42 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I don't get how it's a series. The films aren't even related to each other. The only reason it's called a series is because they're all directed by the same person.

Jun 30 - 02:39 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

It is a series of related movies.

Jun 30 - 02:51 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

But... how are they related?

Jun 30 - 04:52 PM

Magoo

Ashley Taken

How does the remake compare to the original?

Jun 30 - 02:24 PM

John Tyler

J *

It's not as good as the original, but it's still pretty damn good.

Jun 30 - 02:26 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Drive: Fantastic film.
Bronson: Good, but Tom Hardy is really what made the movie.
Valhalla Rising: Extremely strange, but still good flick.
Pusher: Damn good.
Pusher II: Also damn good.
Pusher III: Yet again, damn good.
Fear X: Kinda shitty IMO

Jun 26 - 05:18 PM

John Tyler

J *

I liked Fear X.

Jun 26 - 05:25 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

I don't remember it too well, but I remember disliking it.

Jun 26 - 05:34 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

It's well worth a watch.

Jun 26 - 05:11 PM

Tommy South

Zack Snyder

same here. I've only seen Drive and Valhalla rising.

Jun 26 - 04:45 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I dunno. I've only seen Drive and Valhalla Rising. I hear they're good, though.

Jun 26 - 04:43 PM

John Tyler

J *

The trilogy is fantastic. The English language remake is good as well.

Jun 26 - 04:43 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile