More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Life is funny

You ever noticed that? It's just so funny!
Alex Maverick
06-27-2013 12:36 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

H

Jun 27 - 01:25 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh, fuck. That's the last time I visit this website half baked.

Jun 27 - 12:25 PM

Overfed Jed

Overfed Jed

No. Please keep, ah, doing it.

Jun 27 - 01:36 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I'm glad it amused you, Jeff. But I'm gonna try to keep off of this website during my weed sessions. At least, when I smoke a lot of it. When it's just one joint, I can still sound rational.

Jun 27 - 04:38 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Lol! You need to handle your smoke better, my brother! :)

Jun 27 - 04:12 AM

John Abella

John Abella

Stop talking to your fake accounts. :)

Jun 27 - 04:15 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. This is how you choose to spend it? Trolling random good hearted people. You make me sick you racist pedophile fuck.

Jun 27 - 04:17 AM

Chase The Lost

Pay him no mind, Mr. Gilmore. He's nothing more than a total waste of skin.

Holy FUCK, I feel death right now. I love waking up at the crack of dawn to constantly throw up. I seriously need to take a break from drinking.

Jun 27 - 05:28 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Jesus, man. Just sleep and drink a shitload of water. And yeah he's a waste of resources. I can't believe that he's the sperm that won.

Jun 27 - 05:33 AM

Chase The Lost

Lol Hopefully, he'll eventually get bored and kill himself or something. Yes, sleep and water sound ideal right about now.

Jun 27 - 05:37 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Hey, what's up, Chase. I'm your fake account even though I've been here longer than you.

Jun 27 - 12:41 PM

Chase The Lost

:O mind = blown!

Jun 27 - 01:26 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I know! It's blowing my mind, too! John Abella is so smart!

Jun 27 - 01:47 PM

Chase The Lost

I wish we as smart as John Abella, the pathetic troll.

Jun 27 - 02:46 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

You can just say "I" when referring to the both of us, because after all, we are the same person.

Jun 27 - 04:30 PM

Chase The Lost

Fuck, I forgot. I'm drinking Crown Royal. Would my alter ego want some?

*pours you some*

Jun 27 - 04:33 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh thanks, me.

Jun 27 - 04:35 PM

Chase The Lost

My pleasure, me!

Jun 27 - 05:06 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I guess one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. Considering that I'm just having a glass of Crown Royal with myself.

Jun 27 - 05:39 PM

Chase The Lost

Alex, we frighteningly share many similarities. Happy drinking, my friend. May the creature treat you well tonight.

Jun 27 - 06:02 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

Seriously, Chase... what do you do for a living? I imagine you as a Hunter S. Thompson kind of character.

Jun 27 - 10:58 AM

Chase The Lost

Lol He's my idol. To give you a little background, my family is very close with Villanova University, Drexel University, Rowan University, and Seton Hall University. I graduated from Villanova with a bachelor's in journalism. I studied writing, practiced creative writing daily, and earned a couple of honors and awards. I'm paid to assist the aforementioned universities with designing, organizing, and writing ledgers for the schools. I'm trying to get an internship with the city paper. I also get absolutely hammered on a nightly basis lol.

Jun 27 - 11:15 AM

Chase The Lost

Lol He's my idol. To give you a little background, my family is very close with Villanova University, Drexel University, Rowan University, and Seton Hall University. I graduated from Villanova with a bachelors in journalism. I studied writing, practiced creative writing daily, and earned a couple of honors and awards. I'm paid to assist the aforementioned universities with designing, organizing, and writing ledgers for the schools. I'm trying to get an internship with the city paper. I also get absolutely hammered on a nightly basis lol.

Jun 27 - 11:39 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Sounds like a plan.

Jun 27 - 05:07 PM

John Abella

John Abella

In short you're a bum Chase. No need to make some stuff up lol...

Jun 28 - 12:02 AM

Diego Tutweiller

Don't fuck up, life is funny.

Jun 27 - 01:22 AM

Norman  R.

Norman Radcliffe

Lol are you high, man?

Jun 27 - 12:57 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile