More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Cliches that need to die

The guy with the gun who talks and doesn't shoot
The token black guy
The damsel in distress
The female virgin always survives
Screaming when running away
Cars with keys under the visor
The male character who's an asshole
Science experiment gone wrong
Concealing identity among others
The cops/military against the hero
John Tyler
J *
06-27-2013 01:45 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

When John Tyler copies threads.

Jun 28 - 04:12 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Your obsession with me.

Jun 28 - 04:18 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

With who? David Tanny? He's obsessed with me!

Jun 28 - 04:21 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER

Jun 28 - 04:22 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

???

Jun 28 - 04:23 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

The fuck you on about?

Jun 28 - 04:23 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

*Jumps on couch going crazy

I LOVE HER! I LOVE HER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Jun 28 - 04:24 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

Yes...yes, that's all well and good. I was excited. I take no shame in it.

Jun 28 - 04:26 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

Now, fellow scientologists, we will rise and sing the hymn from our new testament: War of the Worlds.

Jun 28 - 04:28 PM

John Abella

John Abella

The "John Tyler"s. I mean the 50 year old virgin nerds.

Jun 28 - 12:08 AM

Michael Weiss

Michael Weiss

So, you want to go without all of these things in all movies from this point on, is that right?

Jun 27 - 02:20 PM

OG Cutler

Cutler's 5th Account

The timer on a bomb

Jun 27 - 02:05 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

YOLO and Swag. Unless you mean movies. Then I'd say the bad guy with the gun who stands there and monologs long enough for the other person to do something.

Jun 27 - 02:02 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

#YOLO #SWAG #hashtag

Nah, just fuckin' with ya. I hate them too.

Jun 27 - 02:40 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile