More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

A movie idea - "Killers Link"

TITLE: Killers Link

PREMISE: After a group of young adults get in a near-fatal car accident, they wake up unexpectedly in the woods. There's no cabin, no abandoned house, no food, and barely any shelter. They are joined by a group of drug addicts settling in the woods. They find out that Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Chucky, Leatherface, and Pinhead are now invading the territory and plan to bring the world to gory chaos. They must fight back to save themselves and prevent the deaths of several innocent people as well as the bloody annihilation of our world.

IDEA: "Evil Dead" meets "Red Dawn" meets "Dawn of the Dead" meets "War of the Worlds", but with slasher icons.

RATING: R for pervasive strong disturbing bloody horror violence and gore including intense terror and brutal graphic images throughout, sexual references, language, and some drug use

DIRECTOR: Alexandre Aja
John Tyler
J *
06-27-2013 06:04 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

President Pedro

President Pedro

Jesus Fucking Christ that's like convincing at least five studios to join together. It took almost two decades for Freddy vs Jason to get made with two studios. The films a great idea, but easily would never get out of development hell.

Jun 27 - 06:36 PM

John Tyler

J *

Warner Bros./New Line, Universal, Paramount, Dimension Films, and Lionsgate. Holy shit, you're right, Pedro.

Jun 27 - 07:00 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

So it's just a bunch of horror movie icons and villains that have been thrown into a mix? I smell Alien VS Predator territory here...

Jun 27 - 06:18 PM

John Tyler

J *

Yes, but the heroes are ones we knew and loved from the 80's.

Jun 27 - 06:33 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Would Diego tear their anuses asunder?

Jun 27 - 06:05 PM

John Tyler

J *

...interesting...

Jun 27 - 06:07 PM

Chase The Lost

Lol I'm just cracking myself up right now.

Jun 27 - 06:08 PM

John Tyler

J *

The main characters aren't the trollfighters. They're: Tommy Jarvis (Friday the 13th), Jamie Lloyd (Halloween), Andy Barclay (Child's Play), Alice Johnson (A Nightmare on Elm Street), and Kirsty Cotton (Hellraiser). Also, Heather from Texas Chainsaw 3D is a bad guy. I hope I didn't cause you to puke when I tell you this takes place after Texas Chainsaw 3D.

Jun 27 - 06:10 PM

Chase The Lost

My friend, I've been puking all day. You aren't the cause of any of that.

Jun 27 - 06:23 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile