A few things:
1. Jamie Foxx is, ah, no Bill Pullman/Harrison Ford. I, ah, didn't find him, ah, believable as a president at all.
2. Pointing a, ah, gun at a hostage's head is, ah, a good way to build tension but if you do it 50 times it gets extremely, ah, annoying.
3. Channing Tatum is, ah, a serviceable enough actor but you, ah, need to meet him halfway and write an interesting character for, ah, him.
4. Nobody, ah, is ever surprised when the, ah, evil looking good guys turn be BE evil.
5. I will, ah, not take your attempts at, ah, political significance seriously. You are, ah, a brainless action movie. Sit down and, ah, stop trying to teach me things.
6. (Personal pet peeve here) Do not, ah, have a child character call her parents PARENTS by their first names if you don't want to me to think of her as, ah, a brat.
7. Repeating the same action scenes in, ah, different rooms is lazy writing. Make me, ah, be able to distinguish one from the other.
8. You are, ah, not The Bourne Identity. Stop the, ah, shaky cam.
9. Name dropping Independence Day will make us, ah, want to just watch that instead.
10. Do not put Air Force One in danger unless, ah, your movie is called Air Force One. Your movie will, ah, never ever be Air Force One. The one, ah, line "Get off my plane!" is better than your entire movie.
Be, ah, happy to answer questions.