More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

ODE TO TEMPLE OF DOOM (Original)

They say that sequels usually suck
Here's Spielberg saying 'DON'T GIVE A FUCK'
A fine adventure,a fantastic prequel
To it's predecessor,it's none but an equal

Snakes,skulls and more crashing planes
Oh,and also a few monkey brains
Blood and bugs,violence and gore
And Kate Capshaw does scream like a whore

Little Short Round,such a lovable child
Cute,obedient,helpful and mild
A great asset to Indy,whose not always right in the head
Screw you Mola Ram,Shortie'll get him killed instead

Elephants and villagers,and some priceless stones
And Indy,as always, still running into bones
But beware the Thugee,dangerous enemy they be
Cold hearted killers,under the Eye of Kali

But no challenge be too great for Indiana Jones
Soon those kids will be sent back to their homes
The gun holster may be empty,and cut is his lip
But never underestimate the mighty bull whip

Loved by most,by others hated
There are those who call it 'overrated '
But none forget the thrill or the gloom
The irresistible adventure that is TEMPLE OF DOOM

Some speak of it as the weakest of the lot
To them I say 'Go to Hell and rot'.
Some argue it's racist,quite furiously
You'd have to be a 5 year old to take it seriously

However at the end all say
They'll take an Indy movie any day
Cause we all love a great hero (who always wins)
Pack up that whip,boy,Last Crusade begins!

Gimhana Fernando
06-28-2013 05:40 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

most racist movie and disrespect to hindus and no wonder this pile of crap is ban in India

Jun 29 - 01:58 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

You haven't seem many movies have you? Watch The Birth Of A Nation. It's quite literally the most racist film ever made. Temple of Doom never said that all Hindus are like that. Just these specific ones in the film. That's like me being pissed if there were savage American cults who do terrible things in the film just because I'm American. It's a fun adventure film I highly doubt it had an anti Hindu message.

Jun 29 - 02:14 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

it shows Goddess Kali in bad light but she is a highly respected figure in India and among hindus and we worship her and spielberg showed her as evil but in fact she kills evil people and i worship her

Jun 29 - 05:43 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

i hav seen The Birth Of A Nation and 2nd most racist movie and i cant believe it is also considered as one of the best piece of cinema of all time

Jun 29 - 05:44 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Yeah, I don't care what anyone says, The Birth Of A Nation is garbage.

Jun 29 - 05:48 AM

Gimhana Fernando

Gimhana Fernando

I actually think that this is better than the last crusade.Dark,ambitious and much higher stakes.

Jun 28 - 08:31 PM

John Tyler

J *

(insert WTF reaction here)

Jun 28 - 08:53 PM

Rocket

Rocket Raccoon

Temple of Doom would be just as good as the other two if that woman character was never there or just didn't fucking scream the whole movie.

Jun 28 - 06:41 AM

John Tyler

J *

As much as I liked ToD, Willie was one of the worst and most annoying love interests in any film ever made. At least I can tolerate Short Round no matter how loud he shouts his dialogue.

Jun 28 - 06:58 AM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

I agree, she was fucking annoying. Great ode, though!

Jun 28 - 10:22 AM

Gimhana Fernando

Gimhana Fernando

Thank you.And I agree,she is annoying,but you see,I saw this on DVD after seeing the first Star Wars Prequel,and THAT had Jar Jar Binks.....

Jun 28 - 08:29 PM

John Tyler

J *

At least Jar Jar didn't offend ALL FIVE of my senses.

Jun 28 - 08:46 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Jar-Jar Binks was the anus of everything evil.

Jun 28 - 08:47 PM

John Tyler

J *

No, that title belongs to Tina from Halloween 5. That character was so annoying I wanted to strangle her, beat her, shit on her, puke on her, and mangle her...ALL TO FUCKING DEATH.

Jun 28 - 08:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Why do you watch these things...?

Jun 28 - 08:52 PM

John Tyler

J *

I'm a crazyman, that's why.

Jun 28 - 08:54 PM

John Tyler

J *

I like Temple of Doom but it's lightyears inferior to Raiders and Last Crusade.

Jun 28 - 06:35 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

There we go. Haha

Jun 28 - 06:36 AM

Judge Nikhil

nikhil bhardwaj

its worse than IJ4

Jun 29 - 01:59 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Bullshit.

Jun 29 - 02:15 AM

John Tyler

J *

I like Last Crusade but it's infinitely inferior to Raiders and Last Crusade.

Jun 28 - 06:15 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

Last Crusade is inferior to Last Crusade? I'm assuming you meant Temple of Doom is inferior to Last Crusade.

Jun 28 - 06:34 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile