More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

I win.

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

President Pedro

President Pedro

So do we migrate now or still to 1000?

Jun 29 - 09:28 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

TO 1,000!!!

John Tyler

J *

TO 1,000!!!!!

President Pedro

President Pedro

Fuck that I'm going for a million......now I'm just shitting you, okay then 1000.

Jun 29 - 09:29 PM

Diego Tutweiller

I think it would be cool if we hit 1,000 and left it there. Then it would be perfectly even forever. Of course, Cuntler would probably swoop in and make it 1,001 just to piss us off.

Jun 29 - 09:30 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Oh he will, that's a guarantee.

Jun 29 - 09:31 PM

John Tyler

J *

When we finish our challenge, I'm gonna crawl up John Abella's mother's cunt and start a fucking campfire.

Jun 29 - 09:33 PM

Diego Tutweiller

'Catching fire.'

Heh, heh, heh.

Jun 29 - 09:35 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Does his mom still give free donkey rides to the g spot?

Jun 29 - 09:41 PM

John Tyler

J *

Try making an ode to the number 957.

Jun 29 - 09:26 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Shit... I have my work cut out for me.

Jun 29 - 09:27 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile