More Threads

136 Hey, John Tyler 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it. 0 Zein, you are not the king. No one ever agreed to it.

Batman to be in Man of Steel 2

So it's official, I guess. Google it if you don't believe me. Don't know how it's going to work out, and we have no idea who's playing Batman. I honestly think it's one movie too soon.
Jacob S.
07-21-2013 10:36 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

President Pedro

President Pedro

I like the idea, but really worry about WB. So far they've handled DC horribly and now their rushing JL, which is just bond to fail. The only way to compete with Marvel is to take time and develop each character. Snyder an Goyer's new idea looks to just gradually introduce a new character in each film and then go into JL; problem with that is it could take to much time and another of problem when do you stop to go into JL. Do you introduce Batman here and then Wonder Woman in the next and then go into JL or introduce each member and then go into JL? As I've said numerous times, WB has handled DC horribly and shouldn't own it any more and give it to a studio with balls and courage.

For now all I can say is I love the idea of a Batman and Superman movie, but after Man of Steel, which I didn't hate and would give a 7 or 8 before I move one, I don't think Snyder and Goyer should return; I'd even say kick Nolan off, but that's just me.

If anything their plan should of been something like this:
2013- Man of Steel
2014- Batman and Wonder Woman
2015- Flash and Green Lantern
2016- Aqua Man and Martian Manhunter
2017- Justice League

Sadly, no we get more of WB's poor handling of DC and now just have to wait and see.

Jul 23 - 08:44 AM

Brian Padgett

Brian Padgett

Haha, it's funny, it's almost like Warner bros said "hey, MoS got shitty reviews & hordes of people hate it, how do we make money on a sequel when we can't trick them again with trailers?" Bob from accounting:" hey, why don't we use batman? People love batman"

Jul 22 - 02:09 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

The bigger problem is they're keeping Snyder and Goyer, not saying their bad or anything just that they're not the right duo for this plan. Also, this to me says that WB just knows they have no clue how to handle JL and won't let it develop and instead rush into it almost admitting it's bond to fail. If anything they should just do the plan I listed above, but nope, their going to fuck it up sadly.

Jul 23 - 08:49 AM

Brian Padgett

Brian Padgett

I would have had a lone batman and a trinity movie, instead of a batman superman, introduced WW then

Jul 23 - 03:40 PM

President Pedro

President Pedro

Honestly I think a DC trinity movie would do much better than a JL movie.

Jul 23 - 06:49 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile