91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Susie Q Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
I loved this movie when I saw it on TV back in the 90s, but later on I saw a lot of other similar movies. Still, I'd like to go back and re-watch this one. It had a bunch of good TV actors like Amy Jo Johnson AKA the Pink Ranger from Power Rangers, and that great Susie Q song.
Nicki M

July 1, 2009
Saw this years ago and can barely remember it. I do remember it was a fairly unsubstantial, though cute teen movie.
iLeo
iLeo

February 29, 2008
Great movie! Seen it several years ago. Amy Jo Johnson is just the cutest, and so is Justin Whalin.
September 2, 2013
Susie Q deals with the tragedy of a girl who just wanted to do right by her family after being killed in a car accident. This movie has so much heart and it to this day makes me sad. The casting of Susie Q was perfect, because you feel this girl is so innocent and you feel so bad for what happened to her. Her death, and even her departure at the end had me feeling sad back in when I first saw this movie as a kid, and today is no different.
MirandaMariah
March 27, 2009
OMG!! I cant beleve it I've been looking all over for this movie but NEVER found it!! For the longest time I thought it didnt exist but I'm glad I found it somewhere!! I LOVE this movie!!!
JessKnightley
July 22, 2008
One of my fave. movies of all time. It's a simple story, but it's done in a different way, and the cast is just so lovable.
February 2, 2014
Loved this when it played on disney. It was borderline scary to a child if you really dwelled on it though.
November 12, 2012
I <3 THIS MOVIE IT WAS ONE OF MY FIRST DISNEY FAVORITES I WANT TO GET IT ON DVD SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick H.
August 27, 2010
I like this movie, but I like her better as Kimberly from Power Rangers.