Switch Reviews

themoviewaffler.com
½ April 30, 2012
Preposterous French-Canadian thriller about a twentysomething her swaps her Montreal apartment for one in Paris. Once there she is framed for murder and finds her identity has been switched with the real killer. Plotholes are as wide as the Seine, for example why not ask the police to contact your family to confirm your identity. This is getting some hype due to Eric Cantona's portrayal of a detective. His acting certainly isn't bad for a footballer but he maintains a look of constipation throughout. Even if Man Utd fans could actually read subtitles I wouldn't recommend they watch this.
January 3, 2015
I didn't know that this film was in French when I bought it. Anyway it gave me a headache reading the subtitles and trying to follow the 'running around' at the same time ! And trying to figure out the plot ? Cantona was ok but lacked sparkle. It started off well, but became too unbelievable. Give it a miss.
½ November 29, 2014
It exaggerates and it doesn't work.
October 27, 2012
Too much of vagueness going on in this film. The plot seemed weak and although there were many actions in this film, they weren't as thrilling. And some unneeded nude scenes made it much worse!
themoviewaffler.com
½ April 30, 2012
April 22, 2012
Dippy French Canadian fashion designer signs up for house swap website & ends up trading with a Paris murderer. Gets framed for murders she didn't commit. Chased all over town by Eric Cantona's sardonic cop character & suddenly has the ability to kick ass, ride motorbikes & shoot guns.

Very unbelievable at times & has a definite 80's feel but I stuck it out 'til the end!