Box Office Guru Preview: Three New Films Battle Super Bowl Frenzy

Summary

With all eyes on Tampa Bay for the Super Bowl, Hollywood offers three counter-programming options for those looking for something a little different. Fox releases the kidnapping thriller Taken, Paramount also delivers teen girls in distress with the suspense chiller The Uninvited, and Lionsgate counters with a few laughs with the Renée Zellweger comedy New in Town. Back to Article

Comments

fullmetal_medji

John Reese

Superbowl Sunday!!!!! Go Steelers!!!

Seriously none of the new movies look any good, so I guess I'll go see The Wrestler.

Jan 29 - 05:03 PM

inactive user

Jared King

This going to be a boring Superbowl... to me at least. And there's nothing I want to see in theatres (I can't find "The Wrestler"). This weekend sucks.

Jan 29 - 06:53 PM

Shaggy89

Matt Anderson

I'll prolly like Taken..so I'm going to see that. Liam Neeson deserves my money

Jan 29 - 10:38 PM

Joe 1.

Joe 10788

taken was good

Jan 30 - 01:47 AM

LakersFan-BostonSucks

Matt St. John

Ledawg, your comments always come across as uneducated idiotic rants from a 12-year old wannabe film buff... Just had to get that off my chest.

Jan 30 - 01:18 PM

inactive user

Jared King

Let me think of a intellegent responce... Douchebag.

Jan 30 - 04:18 PM

inactive user

Jared King

Let me think of a intellegent responce... Douchebag.

Jan 30 - 04:18 PM

inactive user

Jared King

I'm not through with you SuckItBaby, your page's headline is "My effin' Journal". MY GOD YOU'RE A GENIUS!

Jan 30 - 04:25 PM

inactive user

Jared King

You know SuckItBaby, the more I think about it the angrier I get. This a site where people talk about movies. So when I say my opinion, I'm in my right, moron.

Jan 30 - 04:29 PM

MizzleBrizzle

Mike Bragg

I'll be rooting for the cards, although the Broncos are my team. Just saw Blart and Frost/Nixon today, and tonight Let the Right one Come In is at my university. Score!

Jan 30 - 04:51 PM

ColinTheCimmerian

Colin Hay

I hope Taken does well. I like most of Besson's stuff and Neeson is one of my favourite actors. I probably won't see it this weekend, but sometime next week I hope. It's got an 8.0/10 now on imdb, with 30,000 votes. Average reviews or not, that tells me it's going to be good.

Jan 30 - 05:08 PM

LakersFan-BostonSucks

Matt St. John

LOL... I love making idiots angry! Thanks for that satisfaction ledawg. Now go ask your mom's permission to go online and comment back. And make sure you bring a parent when you see The Wrestler or you won't be able to buy a ticket little boy.

Jan 30 - 06:37 PM

inactive user

Jared King

What the hell did I do to you? I've obviously made you have sleepless nights with you just thinking about me. That must be it. I have no clue on who you are, and I don't want to know, just stay off the site.

Jan 30 - 07:21 PM

inactive user

Jared King

Jan 30 - 07:21 PM

inactive user

Jared King

I read your journal entry about me SuckItBaby. You sure did put a lot thought in to that huh. Well I'm happy to be your hobby.

Jan 30 - 07:23 PM

Speaker for the Films

Matthew Legarreta

Guys, we can't fight in here, this is the war room!!

Jan 30 - 09:48 PM

Speaker for the Films

Matthew Legarreta

Guys, we can't fight in here, this is the war room!!

Jan 30 - 09:48 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office