Tammy Tell Me True - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tammy Tell Me True Reviews

½ February 6, 2013
In this sequel to Tammy and the Bachelor Sandra Dee replaces Debbie Reynolds and whilst she fails to match Reynold's grasp on the accent Dee adds a certain charm that Reynolds could not. This film is incredibly politically incorrect by today's standards which provides an extra level of comical viewing. Quite a funny and unusual way to end a film, Sandra Dee declaring 'I'm a woman, full and grown" because she can now catch a falling necklace in her cleavage is quite and odd way to fade out but on the whole this is a lovable movie if you enjoy 60s cheese.
November 25, 2011
Cheesy, but I loved it. Sadly, it's actually been the only movie to keep my interest lately...and that John Gavin was so good looking!
jjnxn
May 14, 2009
Mile high corn with Gavin giving his usual block of wood performance, watching him trying to laugh is painful. Sandra is appealing even if she lays it on a little thick. A supporting cast of old pros however help enormously.
May 18, 2007
Sandra Dee did an excellent job with this...I loved it.
October 23, 2008
I was named after this Tammy
½ June 3, 2008
October 7, 2007
Every movie in this line is cute. Sandra Dee was a good depictor of cute and romance during her time.
August 4, 2007
These are great movies & my last name is Tyree too :)
July 22, 2007
This is the perfect Sunday movie. It's light, cute and makes you feel happy.
½ June 21, 2007
love the Tammy movies
½ June 16, 2007
Once again, Tammy finds herself in love, and once again I enjoy her doing so. I hear something calling her name - my tv wanting to screen Tammy's next adventure!
½ June 15, 2007
Is Tammy in love?
½ June 8, 2007
The Tammy movies kept using the same tricks over and over again, and...they kept working. Over and over again. I blame Sandra Dee.
June 6, 2007
like to see this again, anyone know where i can get it?
½ May 31, 2007
once again, Memories of a simple area....i miss those days
May 25, 2007
As a young girl growing up I loved the Tammy movies
May 2, 2007
Old fashion But good to watch
½ March 27, 2007
I love all the Tammy movies!
½ April 7, 2007
music,soft and tender hearted...gentle love story
February 21, 2007
Another cute Tammy movie..Saw them all.Good memories..