• Directed By:
    Seth MacFarlane
    In Theaters:
    Jun 29, 2012 Wide
    On DVD:
    Dec 11, 2012
  • Universal Pictures

What a piece of crap.

This movie isn't even remotely funny and it's attempts at humour reveal it as a shallow nasty piece of garbage. The fact that it seems many people like this kind of stupid gutter "humour" is deeply disturbing.
PoliticallyIncorrect
g g
12-26-2012 01:26 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Shaun Cameron

Shaun Cameron

I haven't seen the movie but I read the comments and there are a few people who think it's a 'funny' movie but one person thinks it's "a shallow nasty piece of garbage". Anyone care to share his or her reason why they think the movie is 'funny' or 'unfunny'?

Nov 2 - 09:36 PM

Branden M.

Branden Mata

Pretty hilarious acrually. Starts to loose a little steam by the end but still funny. Great three leading cast members as well.

Sep 6 - 12:15 AM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

it was alright but people treat it like a comedy great

Aug 13 - 08:29 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

This movie rocks, for those who hate it, need to fuck themselves in their asses and get a fucking life, or just end theirs. All you think Ted sucks, well he was on you fucking moms pussies last night so there. You all can suck his big fat cock!

Jul 20 - 01:39 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Ted rocks!! Seth Macfarlane rocks! Family Guy rocks! But most of you can suck it!

Jul 14 - 10:43 AM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

File:464.jpg
07/08/13(Mon)11:30 UTC+8 No.34834100

Oh god, Rotten Tomatoes, whats happening to me!?
>cringe whenever someone mentions Christopher Nolan
>cant sit through the lord of the rings
>hate all the movies that came out so far this summer
>Friends stop inviting me to watch movies with them
>GF mad at me because I dont like her taste in film

My life is falling apart. How can I stop this?

Jul 7 - 08:53 PM

Joseph  E.

Joseph Enoch

Kill yourself

Jul 13 - 09:19 AM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

Hey Joseph, Go back to le Gag of 9th.
Hating Chan of 4th and I ain't havin' that.

Aug 6 - 05:44 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Go fuck yourself in the ass you twat faced cunthole and go fuck your moms cunt while your at it cuz you can't fuck any body else, he prefers fucking guys like Justin Bieber. But he's a fuckin fagtarded fucking cunthole faggot

Jul 8 - 06:23 AM

Christopher Kman

Christopher Kman

This is the best movie ever!!!!!!!

Jun 23 - 09:16 AM

John Tyler

J *

Fuck you. The movie was outstandingly funny.

Jun 8 - 07:28 AM

Ryan Lee

Ryan Lee

agreed

Jun 16 - 03:17 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I agree

Jul 14 - 10:41 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Now go fuck yourself

Jul 8 - 06:24 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I agree, now go fuck yourself you twat

Jul 8 - 06:24 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

The movies the bomb. Fuck the haters

May 28 - 05:33 AM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

Aww poopie bear.
You're a loser

May 10 - 06:13 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Lol

May 28 - 05:29 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Eat shit bitch

Jul 14 - 10:42 AM

George Smith

George Smith

I LOVED it, one of my all time faves. But since I don't want to act like an asshole, I'll let you have your opinion. (Unless you post a reply telling me I'm wrong in which case I'll say my opinion is better than your's.)

Apr 22 - 12:00 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I like your opinion. No complaints. But all these jerk offs...

May 28 - 05:31 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Just saw it and it was okay, some funny jokes and some fell flat

Mar 28 - 08:55 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Ur a fuckin cunthole fagtard nigger rapist faggot!

Jul 8 - 06:25 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

People who hate this movie obviously hate the world around them and act like little pussies and be dicks about it. Well guess what people, welcome to the real world, that's what it's all about! Racism, unsafe sex, violence, it's all in this life so might as well get a fucking life you cunt bags

Feb 21 - 10:53 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

It upsets me that you exist.

Feb 24 - 10:07 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I hope you get raped in hell

May 28 - 05:16 AM

Zane B

Chum Chum

You are why we have abortions, stupid child

Mar 15 - 07:31 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I could make your clit explode

May 28 - 05:15 AM

Luke Neely

Luke Neely

Joey Dawn, you're the exact kind of idiot that makes crap like 'Ted' and 'The Family Guy' as overrated as it is. Why are you on this site? Go troll Youtube or something

Aug 29 - 04:49 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

This movie kicked fucking ass!!

Feb 21 - 10:50 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Go fuck yourself: this movie is made up entirely of "references." There are absolutely no crafted jokes in this entire movie, this it's really not a comedy but a collection of references. Again, go fuck yourself cunt bag!

Mar 5 - 04:07 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Well you got no sense of humor at all, in fact I think your clinically depressed, go fuck yourself in the ass and then be like Robin Williams and fucking kill yourself you cuntfaced cunthole

Sep 5 - 10:32 AM

Tony Stark

sam varma

just average movie

Feb 13 - 10:40 PM

Rachael Anthony

Rachael Anthony

Weekend at Bernie's is funny. ELF is funny. White Chicks is funny. Ted was not funny, no matter how much I wanted to like the movie. Sorry people, but it was crap.

Feb 8 - 04:59 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Well, that's your opinion.

Feb 11 - 02:00 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

White Chicks sucked. Sorry, but it was crap.

Feb 11 - 02:02 PM

Chase The Lost

White Chicks was horrendous lol. I realize that I've been overly negative on these threads lately and that disturbs me. However, there hasn't been a film to really blow me away in a loooong time.

Feb 12 - 11:35 AM

John Tyler

J *

White Chicks and Little Man are the worst things to happen to the Wayans Brothers.

Jun 8 - 07:29 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

White chicks is one of the worst films ever made!

Feb 14 - 12:59 PM

Rachael Anthony

Rachael Anthony

Ah come on! Ok I admit it...I like anything with the Wayan's bros ;)

Feb 16 - 07:23 PM

Chase The Lost

Why? Lol you're adorable

Feb 24 - 10:06 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

It's kind of funny that people with no sense of humor are dissing this movie. It's a simple, original and raunchy comedy. If you didn't like Family Guy or American Dad, then why in hell would you watch Ted?
By calling everybody who liked this movie idiots demonstrates that all you haters are yourselves idiots for not accepting the movie for what it is and stop bitching about how it hurt your feelings.
Stop criticizing open-minded people with your narrow-minded perception of the perfect society... It's inconsiderate people like you that's make the world so f*cked up because you don't know how to accept and move on with your mediocre lives...

Feb 5 - 11:52 PM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

I don't really care for FamGuy especially A.D. But Ted would be a movie I would consider actually buying if I bought movies or download them. I came in VERY skeptical of the movie. But I lol'd which I never do especially in theaters. Of course I laugh at lots of movies but it is inside.

Mar 16 - 04:37 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

It was just a reference for comparison purposes, but some people can't get over the fact that Ted is actually a great funny movie, because it's different than what we see from other redundant comedies. If you liked Ted, but dislike Family and America Dad, well maybe something caught your eye on the movie that the shows couldn't, but in the end, it's all good :)

Mar 17 - 12:00 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Thank you! Haters are little fucking pussys inside and everything offends their gut. They just need to get a fucking life those fucking cunts!

Jul 8 - 05:28 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

It kind of funny that people with no sense of humor are dissing this movie. It's a simple, original and raunchy comedy. If you didn't like Family Guy or American Dad, then why in hell would you watch Ted?
By calling everybody who liked this movie idiots demonstrates that all you haters are yourselves idiots for not accepting the movie for what it is and stop bitching about how it hurt your feelings.
Stop criticizing open-minded people with your narrow-minded perception of the perfect society... It's inconsiderate people like you that's make the world so f*cked up because you don't know how to accept and move on with your mediocre lives...

Feb 5 - 11:52 PM

Chase The Lost

Ted was fucking horrible.

Feb 4 - 03:00 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

GTFO!!

May 28 - 05:22 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

You a fucking pussy to think that.

Jul 8 - 05:16 AM

Richard Wilson

Richard Wilson

I agree. What a piece of crap!! I did not like the part where a joke was made about "rape" and then the other part where they made a joke about "retardation" ...Two serious topics that should be taken seriously and not joked about.

Feb 3 - 06:26 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

pussy

Feb 14 - 12:58 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Dude shut the fuck up you cunt hole! Stop callin everybody fuckin names. If you didn't like the movie, that's fine, I don't give a fuck about your lame ass opinion anyway but no use of getting raped by a movie and call it horrible you twat feltcher

Feb 21 - 10:47 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

I was defending people who like the film you shitheaded knuckle dragging retard

Feb 21 - 04:06 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

I wasn't talking to you bro, the guy above you. Sorry :(

May 28 - 05:19 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

But look at all the insults you caused. Shame on you

May 28 - 05:27 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING TROLLING PEOPLE'S REPLIES!! Seriously, you have no fucking life whatsoever, go fuck yourself you twatfaced cunthole!

Jul 8 - 05:18 AM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

They use it because its urban! Who gives a fuck about your opinion

Jul 14 - 10:45 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

ugh, this moron should learn something

Jan 19 - 07:43 AM

Mayde Najera

Mayde Najera

I think that saying you just didn't enjoy it would be enough. I don't think that anyone is an idiot just because of the fact that s/he liked it. Our country is how it is because people like irreverent comedies???? This movie is full of jokes, some of them effective, some of them not really, at times, vulgar, gross, politically incorrect, out of the top, offensive, but that's the point. If you were expecting a romantic comedy with a lot of melodrama, you would surely fail, like you did. If you like Family Guy, you will probably like it, though I personally expected a little more. if you don't like the show and its humour, then, what are you doing here? What did you even try to watch the movie? Waste of time

Jan 18 - 02:00 AM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

Its good to post very negative things you feel strongly about. It so we can argue and see the two sides of the table and why it didnt or did get the high rating.

Mar 16 - 04:39 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I don't see how that's disturbing, but I can respect your opinion of it.

Jan 16 - 04:01 PM

Tony Avalos

Tony Avalos

And we care what you think because? I know plenty of people who thought this was a great movie, including myself. And for all the females below. That's why I can't stand women like you. You don't have a funny bone in your body.

Jan 14 - 09:12 PM

John Russell

John Russell

I found the movie hi-fing-larious

Jan 14 - 08:09 PM

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

A very, very poor film! Only on an idiot's watch list!

Jan 4 - 06:02 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Cum drinking bitch

Feb 1 - 04:28 PM

Richard Wilson

Richard Wilson

Hey you LEE AUGUSTUS --DON'T TALK that way to a woman! I want to defend all the women you have degraded on this page. You're not a MAN. A man knows how to treat women -- even when they don't agree. A true MAN knows how to disagree without being vulgar to a woman.

Feb 3 - 06:33 AM

Chase The Lost

Dude, he's a troll. Probably from 4chan lol.

Feb 4 - 03:01 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Shut the fuck up you fucking fairy, this isn't 1901

Feb 14 - 12:54 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

@Chase what the fuck is 4chan?

Feb 14 - 12:55 PM

Chase The Lost

If you aren't familiar, I wouldn't worry about it lol. It's basically just an image board. Check it out, bro. Be careful, though.

Mar 10 - 08:10 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Even if that woman is a colossal bitch?

Apr 3 - 02:36 PM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

Man Tiberius 03/28/13 (Mon)08:56 UTC+8 No.324468
File: Rocky.jpg
>>53328687887 (@Augustus)

Fuck Yourself.

Jul 7 - 09:02 PM

Joey Dawn

Joey Dawn

Lemme guess, you weren't hugged as a child and now people wouldn't want to anal fuck you and lick the cream off.

May 28 - 05:25 AM

Craig Berlin

Craig Berlin

Boy howdy. I've never enjoyed Family Guy much although it's frequently clever; I get tired of shows being vulgar for no other reason. Ted was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I didn't find one redeeming quality. Major ugh.

Dec 27 - 01:23 AM

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

totally agree

Jan 4 - 05:57 PM

Richard Wilson

Richard Wilson

Totally agree. Not a funny movie. Anybody could make a movie like this --- because it required no talent -- just vulgar grossness and a bear.

Feb 3 - 06:43 AM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

A handful of my friends could make jokes like these, yes. But the thing is, I find most of my friends joke funny. It's a good bro comedy.

Mar 16 - 04:44 PM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

@Craig I don't get how being vulgar is something that has ever came up for a particular reason. I don't understand what you are talking about.

Mar 16 - 05:02 PM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

@Craig I don't get how being vulgar is something that has ever came up for a particular reason. I don't understand what you are talking about.

Mar 16 - 05:02 PM

Cassandra Dinko

Cassandra Dinko

g g I completely agree with you. How any descent human being (especially a self-respecting woman) could laugh at this filthy garbage is beyond me.

Dec 26 - 07:40 PM

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

Sue Pattyn-Douglas

Unfortunately, this is what SOME people think is entertaining. Is it no wonder our country is in the state that it is in with this kind of garbage being shown? The wonder is that people actually like this garbarge!

Jan 4 - 06:00 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Fuck you, piece of shit. I haven't seen this movie but to call people who like it stupid just proves you ar a cunt

Feb 1 - 04:27 PM

Richard Wilson

Richard Wilson

You are getting on my LAST NERVE. I bet you are a little man talking to a woman like that. You must be a little man cause you don't show your real photo -- only a photo of what looks like superman. STOP TALKING TO WOMEN LIKE THAT!!! Your mama obviously didn't train you how to treat a woman.

Feb 3 - 06:46 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

are you retarded? this isn't the early 1900s, woman can vote now

Feb 14 - 12:57 PM

Kaisher Moi

Kaisher Moi

Man Tiberius 03/28/13 (Mon)08:56 UTC+8 No.324468
File: Rocky.jpg

>Photo of what looks like Superman.
Currently John Rambo.

Jul 7 - 09:03 PM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

I agree with Lee on this one, well the part about disagreeing at least. I enjoyed this movie, but insulting and attacking the people who appreciate a great comedy shows you that you have no respect for other people's opinions. That's just sad... You need to lay off and look yourself in the mirror people having the heart to criticize others. And for that, you are a shallow, narrow-minded, heartless imbecile.
@Richard I understand your point of view, but that's gender equality. They wanted to be respected, but some women are just as bad to men and we have to take that garbage? If women want respect, they have to earn it like everybody else! That doesn't make them invulnerable for insulting others just because they're women.

Feb 5 - 11:41 PM

Cole Saiko

Cole Saiko

@Jonathan I appreciate you being here. I agree with everything I just read.
@Richard thinking to myself what kind of person you are is giving me an enormous headache. Are you the kind of person who lays their jacket on the shit covered ground so your wife (or a female)can walk across. Not expecting nor receiving a thank you. You are being pathetic defending women like you are on here. Everyone is fair game. You are the one discriminating.

Mar 16 - 05:00 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile