Ted

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Ted Reviews

March 24, 2013
Stupidest film ever. I can't believe that anybody enjoyed this drivel.
September 10, 2014
Didn't like this much. It was entertaining enough, but aside from a few select moments, it didn't make me laugh a lot. I liked the Ribisi stuff. Kinda thought Ted should've died at the end to actually give it some emotional heft. I know the strength of the movie is supposed to be in the bromance between Mark Wahlberg and Ted, but there was nothing that strong or unpredictable about the 'bromance,' and I just wasn't that attached to it.
September 9, 2014
Absolutely hilarious
July 6, 2012
The movie was ok, but I found myself wincing at the impracticalities of the plot and the abrasiveness of the Ted.
June 27, 2013
Entertaining comedy that has a good number of very funny moments! Those moments come out of nowhere, which echoes writer/director Seth MacFarlane's own "Family Guy" series.

Apart from that, there are other surprises: very good cinematography (unusual for most comedies) and a fun film score (from yet another newcomer). Those elements help produce a movie that I found very entertaining.

And, the animation is great!
September 5, 2014
Not much that hasn't been done before. Jokes are decent and a few gags are good but the novelty wears thin and the padding obvious. Good for watching while brain cells are fried.
January 24, 2014
It's OK (If not, decent), but far from great. While the humor is definitely there and the script is kept lively, it's predictability and generally pretentious nature are far ripe for the mocking.
It's OK. Not great.
June 26, 2012
eh, it was pretty funny.
August 26, 2014
Fuck you, thunder!
-------
¡Pu-to trueno!
February 6, 2013
The creator and actor of Family Guy freely lends his voice in this buddy fantasy comedy with surprisingly being lighthearted than average R-rated films. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
jeanoliviergagnon
February 23, 2013
Best Family Guy movie ever! If you don't like that kind of humour: skip this one. It's raunchy and fast-paced. Loved it.
August 19, 2014
Seth McFarlane makes the jump to the big screen, while managing to stay true to his signature Family Guy brand of humor. The character of Ted feels like a cross between the blithely careless Peter Griffin and his dog companion, Brian. Ted's rowdy and adult humor is funny on its own, but it is particularly funny because the animation is so good. He does look like a real teddy bear that came to life. The interactions between Mark Wahlberg and Ted are great. Their conversations drift into amusing random tangents, like Family Guy, but still work to build depth in the characters. The slightly unorthodox storybook classic narration is also enjoyable and works very well to set the scene and introduce the characters. Unfortunately, the relationship between Wahlberg and Mila Kunis is not as good and provide little to no humor. Kunis feels like an annoying nag. Even when her character has valid points, they come off in an unappealing way. When a creepy yet funny Giovanni Ribisi and his son abduct Ted, it looks like things will improve. Wahlberg and Kunis must find their friend, and it is fun again. Sadly, this promising plot element is short-lived and too close to the end of the movie. If this movie did not piddle away so much screen time with painful formalities of the romance, then a more inspired adventure might ensue. As it stands, it is a good time with some good laughs. It is just frustrating how a few adjustments would make it much a better product.
August 17, 2014
Great Movie funny throughout the whole film except the scenes with that creepy moustache guy
July 15, 2012
A pretty funny flick and one of a kind, and while some of the crude humour can be a little much its still fun to watch.
August 5, 2014
Very funny film, a bit drawn out in the middle and very predictable ending, but very entertaining.
August 4, 2014
Very funny film about this strange friendship between an ordinary person and a bear.
June 20, 2012
Så jävla löjligt att det nästan blev bra!
July 31, 2014
One of my favorite comedies. :)
March 17, 2013
Even with its cliches, Ted proves to be a hilarious and original comedy/romance, a large part due to Seth's MacFarlane's writing and voicing of the teddy bear. It's extremely funny to watch once or twice, but like other MacFarlane comedy, it eventually grows tiresome.