Ted Reviews

½ October 5, 2015
Personally, the humor didn't work for the most time and the plot is pretty basic. Great voiceover by Seth McFarlane and an adequate Mark Wahlberg make this mediocre movie a thing to watch.
October 3, 2015
If you like to smile, alot, a great flix.
September 30, 2015
It's Seth MacFarlane, that's all you need to know.
½ September 21, 2015
Absolutely hilarious. I was stunned at how well done and funny this movie was. Seth MacFarlane really did an incredible job. Great premise, and the characterization of Ted as a wise-cracking, pot-smoking bear with a Boston accent was awesome. This easily goes in my list of top 5 comedy movies. It's not often I see a movie that actually has me laughing in tears, but this one did it.
September 18, 2015
A comedy film with many jokes that you can enjoy and others that may miss.
March 22, 2013
Those unaccustomed to Seth MacFarlane's antics won't find much to love here. Thankfully for the creators of Ted, the target audience will eat this crap up.
June 25, 2012
A surprisingly thoughtful and well-done debut from Seth MacFarlane. Smart and out-and-out hilarious. Can't wait to see more from MacFarlane.
½ September 13, 2015
Funny at times, but honestly overrated. Let's be honest, there's only so much of Seth MacFarlane that any of us can take. He's funny in 20 minute doses on Family Guy (and even then it's really pushing it sometimes). But after the first hour here, his disturbed sense of humor quickly becomes interminable.
May 22, 2015
Funny, Hilarious, Rude but fun to watch,
People say This movie is funnier than Paul, I have to disagree because nobody can beat simon pegg and nick frost, The alien is just the man.
½ August 29, 2015
unfunny and worst movie of 2010s
½ August 26, 2015
Tacky. And it has no ending.
August 25, 2015
The movie borrows alot of elements from Family Guy, Seth MacFarlene is funny, not bad, but needs to be more creative with his voice overwork, the CGI effects are 50/50, but the biggest flaw is that the movie gets very very dull alot. But, it does make up for it with very good jokes, laughs, and a very emotional and intense third act. So overall, it's a decent flick. It's no Big Daddy, but it's decent.
October 14, 2012
A very amusing and smart movie, Ted manages a hip, incredibly funny and surprisingly sad mixture. While everything is a little bit predictable, Ted is incredibly humorous start to finish, not to mention great acting all around.
½ October 4, 2012
Seth MacFarlane, fanático de "Star Wars" y creador de las series animadas "Family Guy", "American Dad" y "The Cleveland Show" hace un debut explosivo en la pantalla grande con la vulgar y ultra-divertida historia de un hombre llamado John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg) quien vive con su oso de peluche Ted, el cual redefine el concepto de "Objeto Transicional". Ted (interpretado por el mismo MacFarlane "a lo Gollum") es un oso que fuma marihuana, tiene sexo con cajeras de supermercado y habla como camionero, lo que ocasiona que Lori, la novia de John (Milla Kunis) intente separar a los amigos. Sin perder su crudo sentido del humor, "Ted" logra ser una cinta tierna y profunda. Es un tributo al cine descerebrado de los 80 (especialmente "Flash Gordon") y al mismo tiempo, una fábula sobre el eterno niño que hay en cada uno de nosotros.
August 19, 2015
Hilarious. Exhausting and sense. This movie is entretaining, no for all family but in general is adaptable
August 18, 2015
Lots of fun, if near-the-knuckle offensive, humour. A nice job of exploring what happens *after* the fairy-tale idea of a teddy bear coming to life (the reaction of John's parents is priceless).

If you're a fan of the kind of humour commonly seen on Family Guy, then you'll like this movie. If you find Family Guy offensive, childish drivel, then this may not be the movie for you.
August 14, 2015
Yeah I didn't laugh the whole movie. I think the only time I cracked a laugh was when stalker guy was dancing.
½ August 11, 2015
Fans of McFarlane's humor will find delight in the movie, other may not find it as funny.
January 24, 2013
While dirty to a fault, Ted surprises by creating smart comedy along with a story that, despite all the offensive material, manages to show at least some heart in it
½ July 30, 2015
Most of the time with comedy movies (Especially Seth McFarlands, no offense intended) the director ends up sacrificing plot for humor...And in rare cases, humor for the plot (though I'm sure unintentionally). Ted felt like a breath of fresh air --not to mention laughter-- after certain failed comedies that had came recently before. This was because Ted didn't sacrifice humor over plot, or vice versa...It reached that perfect little spot in-between that everyone loves. I legitimately felt sad for Ted in moments I will not spoil in this review...and felt happy in others. Maybe I'm just taking the movie a tad bit too seriously, but I just felt it was a pretty good plot, despite it being used in a couple other movies. Onto the jokes: They were pretty good. Some of them were just fart jokes and cheap laughs, but most of them I laughed out loud at. Most of them involved references the average person or kid wouldn't get, like obscure 80's movie references including Top Gun ones, and had this running gag with a cheesy TV show I can't quite remember while writing this review, but oh well. Also sex jokes, but that's to be expected from an R rated movie. All in all I rate 4/5.