• Directed By:
    Tyler Perry
    In Theaters:
    Mar 29, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Jul 9, 2013
  • Lionsgate Films

WHY SO MUCH HATE???

Coming from someone who admittedly hated the film before I saw it; this film was very engaging. I can say that I learned a life lesson, and felt an overwhelming sense of emotion upon leaving the theatre. That's more than I can say about other films out today.

Check out my video discussion here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxTz3alllJo
Ritchie 7.
04-5-2013 12:45 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Wuzz Too

Wuzz Too

I learned a life lesson too: "Don't judge a book (or movie) by its author." This film is a watered down waste of time. Boring and dreadful in turns. (For the record, i am a Tyler Perry fan...still. Every artist is entitled to a dud once in awhile.)

Jul 10 - 01:02 AM

Alivia Smith

Alivia Smith

You mean you didn't know sleeping around with people is bad.

Apr 12 - 08:03 AM

M O.

M O

**shameless self promotion

Apr 11 - 11:37 AM

Your Friend Goo

Your Friend Goo

The lesson it tries to teach is: Don't leave your miserable marriage. Continue to do your wifely duties, no matter how unhappy you are, because if you don't you will get AIDS and your husband will find a better wife, who will be happy to cook and clean for him.

Apr 7 - 12:50 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

That's a GREAT message! What you talkn' about?

Apr 8 - 12:29 AM

Beaker

Beaker Muppet

I agree with Ritchie! I think more blacks should see this movie and learn about life. And after they've learned things, they could venture onto more sophisticated movies and learn more. Give blacks a chance!

Apr 7 - 12:02 PM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

So you thought this was better than Evil Dead? What a joke.

Apr 7 - 02:20 AM

Jamille Jones

Jamille Jones

Really? Don't cheat or you"ll end up with STD`s and lost ur spouse. I was so oblivious to common sense before i saw this movie. The characters and plot were predictable. Half the time when things were suppose to be funny i was bored to almost sleeping amd the serious bits i found to be so dramatic i laughed my ass off.

Apr 6 - 11:39 AM

Kevin Payne Jr.

Kevin Payne Jr.

Congratulations, you just watched a typical Soap Opera. Which are all predictable, over dramatic, and have a whole lot of common sense.

Seriously, did you even watch movie expected something different. A movie titled Temptation doesn't sound like a Soap Opera to you?

Apr 11 - 06:15 PM

Rasaan James

Rasaan James

It was a terrible piece of cinematography on every level.

Apr 5 - 05:28 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I think cinematography is the wrong word for your statement. It's just cinema.

Apr 5 - 05:57 PM

Rasaan James

Rasaan James

No.... I meant cinematography, which is the art and the science of film. Cinema is the actual film. The art of this cinema is awful....... There how is that?

Apr 5 - 07:22 PM

Bazooka Jew

Bazooka Jew

I guess. I just always considered it as referring to the camera movement, placement, lighting etc. Basically the look of the film.

I guess if you mean visually it sucks, then that term can apply.

Apr 5 - 08:44 PM

Kevin Payne Jr.

Kevin Payne Jr.

The only movie that has had "art" this past decade is The Artist.

Apr 11 - 06:16 PM

Rasaan James

Rasaan James

I guess it would have been grammatically appropriate if I said the cinematography in this film was awful....... My point is...... The movie lacked the skill to make it a quality film.

Apr 5 - 07:25 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

No. Cinematography is the art and science of the film's photography and not the film itself.

Apr 6 - 09:47 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

David, you're correct.

Apr 6 - 09:47 AM

Ash Gilmore

Ash J. Gilmore

What David and Chase said.

Apr 7 - 02:22 AM

Wuzz Too

Wuzz Too

This discussion was ever so much more entertaining than the film it is about. And, thankfully, briefer too! Thanks, people.

Jul 10 - 01:00 AM

Rasaan James

Rasaan James

Cause the movie was awful.....

Apr 5 - 05:27 PM

Pat ChalupaBatman

Pat ChalupaBatman

Spam

Apr 5 - 02:48 PM

Wuzz Too

Wuzz Too

Duly flagged. ;)