91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Ten Inch Hero Reviews

Nicki M

November 15, 2008
Plays like a soap opera, and of course has a happy ending, but a nice bit of froth to while away a dull weekend at home. Good cast and some nice little stories in it, probably thinks it is a little edgier than it actually is, but has good intentions. Enjoyed.
LWOODS04
LWOODS04

August 26, 2009
I really liked this movie. I though it was gonna be another cliche movie about preps, nerds, and freaks, but it was the opposite in a way. The characters are all very different in a really good way. A sandwich shop owned by a "hippie" is like a home for all the offbeats. Just a group of five friends trying to figure out love and where it plays a role in their lives. Really enjoyed Jensen Ackles character, and he played it well. He had a lot of different hairstyles, shirts with funny comments, and said some offbeat stuff. He was my favorite in the movie. Just really pleasantly surprised by this movie. It touched on some serious issues as well. Like peer pressure, teen pregnancy, adoption, and just people being judged by their outer appearance. A fun watch, that I think a lot of people will enjoy.
LorenzoVonMatterhorn
LorenzoVonMatterhorn

April 11, 2009
"Stop by, grab a sandwich, fall in love."

Four friends deal with their love lives and learn about themselves while working in a funky sandwich shop in Santa Cruz, California.

REVIEW
First of all, the movie's title - double entendre with sexual meaning - is not associated with the story except one or two brief jokes. I'm sure it sells better though.

It's about the staff of the nice, cozy restaurant and their lives. What I'd like to point out, the characters are very well written, all of them are very appealing with whatever they're going through and have to say. They're revealing their true nature throughout the whole movie in sort of subplots that actually create the common multiplot of the movie.

The nature of the film is a warm comedy, and bit of romance that comes in very non intrusive way. The acting is great, the scenes are OK and dialogs, funny and interesting. This movie deserves a high rating but as my expectations were low and experience great, mathematically speaking, it would deserve even more. If all comedies were this clever and witty, I would sure watch them more often.
Lovable M

November 17, 2008
A little cliche, but I ended up really liking it.
Nick G

February 16, 2008
Good movie. I'd give it 4-stars, except I didn't like how they tied up some of the loose ends. It was a little too easy. Worth a watch though.
Marion R

March 7, 2009
I thought this was cute. I really enjoyied it. It was evenly paced and it just flowed together very effortlessly.
weelee18
weelee18

February 21, 2009
i was surpised at how much i enjoyed this film..
drum2harmonize
January 3, 2014
This was a very delightful story and great insites at some parts. A exhibit of exceptance of people's humanity. It has depth, giggle parts, and good lessons in love! I recommend this film.
2onAdventure
January 27, 2013
This was terrific. We'll be buying a copy so we can see it over and over. Delightful story, great acting. Absolutely charming.
Hamee
July 20, 2009
This was an amazing, fun story about a group of uniquely spirited sub shop employees. This will inspire a few tears, lots of laughs, and warm fuzzies with the great happily-ever-after ending.
skilletfreak15
November 6, 2009
Kinda wish the rating system had been more specific.... i assumed it would be a brief scene of nudity, but it was more than that. Other than that surprise I really liked this movie
January 18, 2008
Wow, I had no idea that I would love this movie as much as I did. I think it is now officially one of my favorite movies. I loved the hilarity (aka Jensen's random shirts and comments) along with the real meaningful moments. Loved it.
ramothslessa
May 10, 2009
I absolutely loved this movie. The entire cast was great. Jensen was superb as always. This one is worth owning.
JazzLady
March 15, 2009
I loved the movie, the only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because of how Piper's story ended...it wasn't really fulfilling for me.
heybarbara
May 16, 2007
I'm very disappointed. I don't think I have ever been that disappointed after a movie in my life. I love Clea DuVall, but I thought this movie was better than it was.
hmrpotter
April 8, 2008
Got a chance to see an advanced screening and loved it!!! Jensen makes a skirt look HAWT!!!! Very funny and touching stories, some of which I could really relate to.
Shirakeru
May 19, 2007
I didn't know anything about this movie when I saw it at the film festival... I found it to be a very good teen movie. It had everything one could want...Humor, drama, sex, internet romance...I recommend it for anyone who likes old brat pack movies.
sweetie07041
May 16, 2007
This movie was great! I hope it comes out in theatres so I can see it again. I am definately getting the DVD when it comes out!
May 28, 2014
I loved this movie. At first I only watched it because Jensen Ackles was in it, but now I'm just obsessed with it. It's cheesy and adorable and has a happy ending, which would normally turn me off. But this movie is so fun.