Territories (Territoires) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Territories (Territoires) Reviews

February 25, 2014
Americas' continual war crimes finally come right to their front door via this French thriller. It's an angry movie, and a very righteous one; this is the perfect representation of wrapping yourself in the flag, committing atrocities in its name, and declaring yourself a patriot.
The last 15 minutes and we're suddenly walking with fire; Lynch would be so proud!
Not to be missed!
November 3, 2012
Pretty Awesome, tense, sick and twisted, give you the opportunity to think. Good thing that is unexpected, Its not very predictable and I almost loved the fact it was not a revenge movie in the end, because slipping into that would have been so easy. Also the music from Koudlam to Death in Vegas are very good pick. Underrated, almost unknown I suggest you to see this movie right now. Its not gross or splatter, it goes beyond and for once I like that. Just the child ghost, WHY ON EARTH? it was perfect without it.
January 15, 2012
The almost excellent first half was decidedly offset by a terrible second half.
½ September 9, 2011
"Territories" actually starts off as quite a unique, sadistic horror, with nearly 40 minutes dedicated to the needless torture of innocents...and then it just gives up.
September 23, 2011
this movie was going along great until the last 40 minutes and then they fucked the movie up
½ September 21, 2011
Crappiest movie ever. Why would they kill the dog? How is any of this even remotely plausible?
September 14, 2011
An Ineffective representation of Guantanamo Bay. Every aspect of this film is weak.