Tetsujin niju-hachigo,(Tetsujin 28) Reviews

skactopus
May 10, 2007
Once again we have another take on the kid controls robot storyline. This movie is not too bad and it is meant for a younger audience, but at the same time adults can love it as well. There are a bunch of characters and they are played fairly well although there is some overacting, but you should expect that from a Japanese movie. The CG effects are not that good by todays standards. What I mean is that you can really tell that they are CG. It may not bother you too much though knowing that this is made for a younger audience.I'm almost positive that many people will complain about the robot fights as they are REALLY REALLY slow. Basically it's back and forth punching, like that robot boxing game. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the fights. It is what is to be expected when you have two gigantic slow-moving robots slugging it out. These are not transformers.If you liked the old Gigantor (Iron Man) anime series, you should watch this movie at least once.
March 19, 2007
Too bad there was no English audio... But still I liked the ending song, reminds me of the classic 1963 Japanese tune...