• Directed By:
    John Luessenhop
    In Theaters:
    Jan 4, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    May 14, 2013
  • Lionsgate Films

PLOTHOLES GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the girl in this looks about 19 or so. So if it's a sequel to the original, then this movie would take place around 1993. But, that one cop was holding a smartphone, so I guess not. But if it takes place in the modern day, wouldn't the main girl be around age 40? With her face and body, I wouldn't count on it. Those are just two examples of the lazyness that went into this movie.
Dylan  J.
01-5-2013 11:58 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

J.D Dean

J.D Dean

Don't forget all the brand new cars(like the one the lawyer drives) and the flat screen TV's in the police station.

Jun 21 - 03:27 AM

Douglas Greenwood

Douglas Greenwood

"Hey, you're a retard with a chainsaw, you've killed all my friends, you're responsible for killing at least several others and probably dozens others unaccounted for, but YOU DIDN'T GET A TRIAL WHEN THE POSSE CAME TO TAKE YOU DOWN. I sympathize with you completely now."

Jun 13 - 06:51 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Wouldn't expect much else from this dead series.

Jan 6 - 02:42 PM

Steve Matney

Steve Matney

Yes,Dylan they really messed the age up,It starts in 70's,and they were right on it with the look at the start when they burn the house.Even the VW van,Is 80's model,so i thought yeah were in late 80's or early 90's,Then when they get to the house the old man shows up in new Audi,When she is looking at the graves,there is a freshly dug one,that says 1987 on it,Yeah they were all over the place with smart phones.Maybe they were caught in a time lope,lol.

Jan 5 - 01:03 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile