70% The Equalizer Sep 26

—— Witches of East End: Season 2

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Reviews

Landon M.
April 6, 2014
Awful and boring, do I really need to say more?
September 12, 2014
A really good movie. I think this is the second best Texas chainsaw movie. Worth a watch; ignore the haters.
September 26, 2013
Messed up and nasty. Makes you feel sick, without any excitement. I will be creeped out tonight. The cheesy actors angered me as well.
January 23, 2007
i have a date to see it soon
February 11, 2010
(First and only viewing - October 2006 in theaters)
July 31, 2014
Although the 2003 remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was excellently done, this unnecessary prequel purely relies on gore and gross-out horror than actual chills and scares. While it is done effectively and in horrific fashion; with a horrible meal scene reminiscent of the original film, the very fact that it is a horror prequel set in the same place means that you know the outcome before the end is even near. So there's nothing to surprise, nothing to essentially scare and once you reach the end you're that desensitised to gore that there's nothing more in it.
June 4, 2014
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: The Beginning is a terrifying, GORE-iffic prequel to one of the best and scariest horror remakes of this century that's arguably better than its predecessor. This installment, unlike Tobe Hooper's franchise, brings depth and backstory as to how and why Leatherface first picked up a chainsaw. Along with another breathtaking performance from Ronald Lee Ermey.
Ed B.
July 26, 2014
Very intense and suspensful, texas chainsaw massacre: the beginning delivers an interesting plot and some raw scenes.
December 4, 2011
the most horrible, disgusting, stupid. pointless, HORRIBLE movie i have EVER seen!
June 13, 2007
Darker more violent prequel. Performances are strong and it is scary as hell
June 22, 2014
indeed a great prequel, has blood, sadism and frantic chases in this excellent film!
May 30, 2012
Though Brewster is one of my crushes in Hollywood, but her movie is telling me to stop crushing her... Too gross and less thrill...
May 15, 2014
A disgusting prequel to the already disgusting remake.
April 28, 2014
It's also a unique, touching coming of age story as we witness Leatherface take his first face! They say you never forget your first
butterbuglb
May 1, 2008
Same old crappy texas chainsaw massacre.
February 24, 2014
In the beginning, a few people are off to the draft, but when they crash and when Sheriff (who really isn't a sheriff) R. Lee Emery, but their draft papers are on fire and he thinks they are dodgers and takes them hostage. Some torture, then you have a pretty typical horror movie after that. I mostly liked this for R. Lee Emery, but that's a good enough reason to see this movie.
January 26, 2014
Amazing sequel of the remake !
January 18, 2014
Ouch! now that was bad!
December 30, 2013
Once again they couldn't put it away and had to come back with another teenage horror flick trying to vaguely explain the origins of Leatherface. It's so dumb and dull you will not get a single fright from this undercooked, badly written & terribly acted film. It's a shame to the original and also to the fantastic 2003 remake by Marcus Nispel who did back then something very smart, he didn't fuck with the original instead he took it to the next level... this film though does the exact opposite...too bad they could have done something really mad with it...
December 15, 2013
A rollercoaster ride into hell..
In a weird way its very compelling.