41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Good Humor Man Reviews

Eric P. Aka MugZy
April 9, 2013
I really enjoyed this movie, it was definitely different then most I've seen, and some unexpected things occur also. Good stuff, I gave this movie a 7 for really good.
Sam L.
April 9, 2013
Well, this would be my first rotten tomatoes review, and is, as of now, the only review for this movie, I won't mind if you, my dear reader, completely disregards this. The Good Humor Man is a slower paced movie about living the high time sophomore life in the nineteen seventies. The movie centers around Jay and his band of buddies, including Smelly Bob and the brick wall of a kid known as Mount Rushmore. What I can say about this movie is that it is for sure, really just about life. It doesn't catapult you in with any action scenes and it doesn't have any kind of emotional spin, save that of drab everyday live, with a few violent twists thrown in. So, check it out, order a couple pizzas, call some buddies, maybe throw a stoner in the mix, and enjoy a mellow saturday night. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
jazza923
April 9, 2013
Nathan Stevens does a terrific job and is very well cast. More interesting than I was expecting, good story and a nice feel for the 1970's. Believably done, well written, and always interesting. Very well developed characters.